What will Vs. change its name to?

SDS

NBC/Versus is going to broadcast 100 regular season games a year.

Versus did about 50 a year.

More hockey. More Coverage. Sounds good to me.

Heh!! I spoke before I read the thread about the contract with the NHL and Versus. I still don't care about the name but I am excited to be able to watch more hockey. I love the Sabres but I am a hockey fan 1st!

BFDD = Big Floppy Donkey D**k because they hate buffalo and our the most atrocious announcers in the history of the sport and I am in a crap mood so F*^K off VERNBC = Vehemently, Enthusiastically, Routinely, and Neurotically Buffalo Critics.

BFDD = Big Floppy Donkey D**k because they hate buffalo and our the most atrocious announcers in the history of the sport and I am in a crap mood so F*^K off VERNBC = Vehemently, Enthusiastically, Routinely, and Neurotically Buffalo Critics.

As much as there weren't very many good things to say about Buffalo for much of last night... the Versus announcers couldn't say enough good things about Buffalo last night! Honestly, I've never gotten the sense they've been unfairly critical about our Sabres over the course of their many appearances on the channel.

Not that I'm particularly crazy about John Forslund or some of the other PBP guys, but still...

Archived