Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

This is a very winnable game. Two Philly Phlukes and a pretty play have us down in this game. We re-seized the momentum and I like our chances in the third.

Why no mention of the couple nice saves by Miller after Zherdev scored?

GO SABRES!!!

Haven't read most of this thread thus far and I may have had a few :beer: :beer: by now but seriously what the HECK is with Boyes tonight???? What a joke he's been this series. Doesn't even seem to be trying out there! Nice goal by Gerbe and Philly shows once again that their goaltending is not good. We absolutely needed Gerbe to score that and now let's go win this third period!!

This is do or die time; Down by one with one to go.....these are periods that determine if we have what it takes in the playoffs

I think we are the better team, we need to play like it tho; which we did not do in the 2nd;

Lets clone gerbe and put him on each line

Monty has seriously got to go!!!! he is a giant liability and I would like to see just about anyone else in at this point.

Miller, wellllll IDK, ill keep my opinions to myself for now; OK is my status on him.

Time for a comeback boys!!! and Boyes!!!

Haven't read most of this thread thus far and I may have had a few :beer: :beer: by now but seriously what the HECK is with Boyes tonight???? What a joke he's been this series. Doesn't even seem to be trying out there! Nice goal by Gerbe and Philly shows once again that their goaltending is not good. We absolutely needed Gerbe to score that and now let's go win this third period!!

Yep. Gotta put pucks on net from everywhere and go crash. No more looking to make the extra pass for the pretty play. Give me my ugly grit goals and we come out on top.

GO SABRES!!!

Archived