Playoff Predictions

Taro T

Anyone think there will be fireworks between the B's and the Habs? I hope Montreal doesn't lay down for them.

If there was ever a series hate that has already started, this is it.

Anyone think there will be fireworks between the B's and the Habs? I hope Montreal doesn't lay down for them.

I can't wait to see what happens, but I think Boston is going to crush them. Remember the 7-0 game right after the Chara-Pacioretty Hit? Boston is IMO the toughest team in the East.

Usually not in a 10 horse race. But head to head, I have a hard time seeing many upsets this year.

I think Flyers and Ducks make it, even with goalie questions. The series prices should be out shortly. If Callahan was around I would feel better about NY. The Sabres got the worst draw in my opinion. Line for line, Philly is just a little better all the way down.

I agree. Sabres have mo(which lasts about a half a period in the playoffs) and the fact that Philly's goaltending stinks. If Sabres can get some cheap goals, they can win. If Miller plays to a high level, that would help too. Pronger not playing or playing hurt would help too. But 65% of the time, Philly would win this series.

Caps in 5

Sabres in 6

Boston in 6

Pitt in 7

Hawks in 6

Sharks in 7

Red Wings in 5

Ducks in 5

Nobody on this board giving the yotes any love eh? Pheonix took them to seven games in last years playoffs and it sounds like Zetterberg is going to miss the first of the series. I'm not saying the Wings won't win but if I HAD to toss money on that series I'm taking the team that constantly gets overlooked.

I agree. Sabres have mo(which lasts about a half a period in the playoffs) and the fact that Philly's goaltending stinks. If Sabres can get some cheap goals, they can win. If Miller plays to a high level, that would help too. Pronger not playing or playing hurt would help too. But 65% of the time, Philly would win this series.

What are you, sportclubstats.com lol?

Nobody on this board giving the yotes any love eh? Pheonix took them to seven games in last years playoffs and it sounds like Zetterberg is going to miss the first of the series. I'm not saying the Wings won't win but if I HAD to toss money on that series I'm taking the team that constantly gets overlooked.

I did. But I always root against Detroit.

Montreal in the finals in my mind is wishful thinking. If canucks exorcise their demons and get past that hurdle called the blackhawks they'll go to the finals. As much as I hate to say it I think it'll be Boston against the Canucks. In my heart I pick the sabres going all the way.

Montreal in the finals in my mind is wishful thinking. If canucks exorcise their demons and get past that hurdle called the blackhawks they'll go to the finals. As much as I hate to say it I think it'll be Boston against the Canucks. In my heart I pick the sabres going all the way.

Ya Boston scares me to death. Thomas is playing lights out, they have one of the best D core in the league and Lucic is a beast this year. They'll be a tough out.

Your math is just slightly off. That should be 65.33%... repeating of course.

Phillies goaltending stinks but Bobs numbers are almost the same as Millers so...

Was in 5

Buf in 6

Bos in 5

Pitt in 7

Van in 6

SJS in 6

Phoenix in 7

Preds in 7

I picked six a lot because it is the most likely scenario in out a lot of these situations especially the west. I highly doubt I am close to right but hey its been fun! :thumbsup:

WAS in 5

PHI in 7

BOS in 4

PIT in 5

VAN in 5

SJS in 6

DET in 7

ANA in 6

Wow, apparently I think the higher seed prevails in each series... <_< Hoping I'm wrong on at least one of those.

It typically goes ~50/50 for 1st round upsets, so your picks are 'out on a limb.'

I'm not real thrilled that I've only got 3 upsets picked as a healthy Pronger could really screw up 1 of those 3.

Archived