Playoff Predictions

Taro T

May not get much love for this in here...but then again i could be dead wrong too...

My playoff bracket on CupPick

No you're not wrong.. Boo!! You're out of your mind.. :rolleyes: :lol:

Out of curiosity, what do you see on Montreal's game that has them taking down the Bruins?... In a manhood game, they lost 7-0.

• 2 weeks later...

WAS in 5

PHI in 7

BOS in 4

PIT in 5

VAN in 5

SJS in 6

DET in 7

ANA in 6

Wow, apparently I think the higher seed prevails in each series... <_< Hoping I'm wrong on at least one of those.

It typically goes ~50/50 for 1st round upsets, so your picks are 'out on a limb.'

I'm not real thrilled that I've only got 3 upsets picked as a healthy Pronger could really screw up 1 of those 3.

So I was 6 of 8; I missed on the two 5th seeds, although I am pleased to have both those 5th seeds advance. :thumbsup: Would also like to have seen the 7th seed advance in the East. :cry:

Nearly 0 upsets in the 1st round. There were only 2, 1 if you don't count a team finishing w/ the same pts as the team it 'upset' and the 1 remaining 'upset' had all of a full 3 point spread.

Juju's R# generator was tops w/ 6 correct. It was tied by R Dudley, Chris in UT, The Matrix, DD, and Cereal. Chris had the West correct. TM had the East correct. Yours truly was w/ the majority of people w/ 5 right.

On to the next round.

Vancouver - Nashville (2-2-0)

San Jose - Detroit (3-1-0)

Washington - Tampa Bay (4-1-1) (1 W was in OT)

Philadelphia - Boston (1-3-0) (W was in OT)

My picks:

Vancouver in 6

SJ in 7 (Thornton getting the series winner is causing me to rethink my 'always pick against Thronton's team in the 2nd round')

Caps in 6

Bruins in 7 (over/under on suspensions 0.5, o/u on suspendable plays 7.5)

WAS in 5

PHI in 7

BOS in 4

PIT in 5

VAN in 5

SJS in 6

DET in 7

ANA in 6

Wow, apparently I think the higher seed prevails in each series... <_< Hoping I'm wrong on at least one of those.

Round Two

WAS in 5

BOS in 7

VAN in 7

DET in 6

Archived