GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

That curtain on the pregame show is nice upgrade over the Dollar Store shower curtain they were using pre-Pegs. Looks like the moved up to Target anyway.

I'd still prefer to see the fans going by in the background though.

Has been happening for a while but figured I would ask everyone anyways. I don't know if it's just time warner in Rochester but for the HD feed during commercials, I get a dial tone/speed dial sound every now and then. Anyone else get it? cuz it's annoying.

I will miss most of this game with the last of the childbirth classes with my wife. I missed 5 straight Tuesday night games. I hope my kid is born into a world where Buffalo isn't synonymous with losing.

Cavewomen figured out how to spit kids out of their ##### without a class. Skip it and watch the game.

Has been happening for a while but figured I would ask everyone anyways. I don't know if it's just time warner in Rochester but for the HD feed during commercials, I get a dial tone/speed dial sound every now and then. Anyone else get it? cuz it's annoying.

All the time.. so annoying.

I can attest that those funky phone sounds are also occurring 150 miles east of you on the Time Warner HD feed. I can live with it as long as the Sabres prevail! :thumbsup:

if vanek is not injured in some capacity I'm harry freaking potter. He seems slow, his puck handling is way off, and he seems very tentative going in on plays, I'm worried more than criticizing here. On a lighter note holy chemistry Ennis and Stafford!!!!

Vanek played one shift with Connolly and Pominville and now is on a line with Gaustad and Mancari. :blink: Where is the poster who didn't want Kaleta back in the lineup because the forwards are getting used to who they are playing with. I guess he forgot how Lindy can't stand to have the same guys playing on the same line for more than a few games. :D

It sucks so much being at work and listening to the game...how am I supposed to pay attention if customers keep expecting me to actually do my job and help them . Hahahaha kidding!

Used to be a shift manager at GNPK in williamsville and during sabres game I would send everyone up front and crank the radio in the pizza kitchen and listen...

Archived