Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

Personally I would take Ellis over Parrish. Granted I've only seen Parrish play one game ever, and it was last game, but I always liked what Ellis brought. Thought he deserved to be on our roster this year, probably should be instead of Neidermayer.

Do you know who Mark Parrish is? He's played in 721 NHL games, with over 200 goals scored. He's scored over 20 goals 5 times and over 30 once. He certainly isn't in the prime of his career but he's definitely more talented than Matt Ellis. Ellis has yet to crack the 200 games played at the NHL level and has scored a whopping 13 goals.

Now if you wanted Ellis called up as he's more of a traditional 4th liner point taken. You don't remember Parrish with the Panthers or Islanders? Seemed like he always scored against Buffalo.

Do you know who Mark Parrish is? He's played in 721 NHL games, with over 200 goals scored. He's scored over 20 goals 5 times and over 30 once. He certainly isn't in the prime of his career but he's definitely more talented than Matt Ellis. Ellis has yet to crack the 200 games played at the NHL level and has scored a whopping 13 goals.

Now if you wanted Ellis called up as he's more of a traditional 4th liner point taken. You don't remember Parrish with the Panthers or Islanders? Seemed like he always scored against Buffalo.

I don't remember him at all. But I remember Ellis being one of our best players (maybe not saying much) in the playoffs last year. He was the model fourth liner, I thought anyway.

Injuries, end of trip after being home, Leafs should be desperate. This might be the most impressive win of the trip, IMHO. It will be.

Both teams have an enormous amount to play for... Should be a good one. Any points by Buffalo is a victory. Two points are required by the Leafs..

Injuries, end of trip after being home, Leafs should be desperate. This might be the most impressive win of the trip, IMHO. It will be.

Well well well!

Shall I send you an autographed Lindy 8"x10"? Do you prefer color or black-and-white?

Well well well!

Shall I send you an autographed Lindy 8"x10"? Do you prefer color or black-and-white?

Old news. I called the road trip 4-2-1. Not quite up to your 5-1-1 fantasy.

Suddenly, I am pulling for the Leafs.

Seriously, save that photo. It will be worth 2 bucks on eBay someday.

Archived