OT - The Power of Nature

FogBat

I think the invisible government, the REAL people who have all the power in the world, are using Tesla technology to manipulate the weather and create disasters. I have heard Rockefeller, and Kissinger, and many of their minions give speeches about population reduction. Ever notice all the Air Force Strategic Air Command jets flying at 30,000 feet all day spraying clouds out of their tails and wings and criss-crossing them all over the place? They create cloud patterns then use HAARP in Alaska or other facilities to blast the ionosphere with microwave radiation to push the cloud patterns around. And everyone knows humans have the technology to trigger earthquakes.

*dons tinfoil hat*

I think the invisible government, the REAL people who have all the power in the world, are using Tesla technology to manipulate the weather and create disasters. I have heard Rockefeller, and Kissinger, and many of their minions give speeches about population reduction. Ever notice all the Air Force Strategic Air Command jets flying at 30,000 feet all day spraying clouds out of their tails and wings and criss-crossing them all over the place? They create cloud patterns then use HAARP in Alaska or other facilities to blast the ionosphere with microwave radiation to push the cloud patterns around. And everyone knows humans have the technology to trigger earthquakes.

So you're saying that this Tsunami was just a U.S. counter-strike? I can dig it, because if IIRC, it was Japan that targeted New Orleans with Katrina using their hurricane steering capabilities.

Of course you know that invisible government controls the aluminum market as well.

Great. You had me running in circles, screaming like a little girl until I realized I should just flush the tin foil down the toilet.

And now my toilet is plugged. Another gov't conspiracy.

:blink:

So this is what it takes to make KTN look rational!

I was waiting for the Bilderberg reference.

That is amazingly obscure. If you are into things like the Bilderberg conference, no wonder you don't watch Will Farrell movies.

I always found world history post WWII to be uninteresting. I much prefer anything from the War with Mexico on back.

That is amazingly obscure. If you are into things like the Bilderberg conference, no wonder you don't watch Will Farrell movies.

I always found world history post WWII to be uninteresting. I much prefer anything from the War with Mexico on back.

And I find anything pre-shrader completely uninteresting.

No def not.

and this sounds like (dam lent)

I know you have connections. Could you get God to take out the Republican caucus while She's at it?

I am not going to pander to the whims of a know nothing. There is no need for me to correct you on God, because it will be completely unproductive.

Enough & STFU

I don't know why you got involved. My post was not directed at you. It was meant for PASabreFan.

Then again, I seem to remember you being confrontational toward me in the past, so I'm not surprised.

I am not going to pander to the whims of a know nothing. There is no need for me to correct you on God, because it will be completely unproductive.

God can't be a woman?

I mean, once a month, someplace on Earth gets wiped out. I'm just sayin'...

Archived