OT - The Power of Nature

FogBat

8.9 Quake in Japan... Tsunami... The images of the tsunami have been dramatic

BREAKING NEWS..

We interrupt the coverage on Libya and the Japan earthquake to show you live pictures of Linsey Lohan arriving at the courthouse....

Now back to your Breaking News...

8.9 Quake in Japan... Tsunami... The images of the tsunami have been dramatic

Yeah. I saw that too. I really feel bad for those people. The entire west coast of the US is also under a tsunami warning.

Thanks for sending me to Al Jazeera. You know damn well I am being watched by the authorities.

I haven't heard from Hank in a while.

Back to the topic: these natural calamities are becoming more frequent and unusually in their intensity.

I haven't heard from Hank in a while.

Back to the topic: these natural calamities are becoming more frequent and unusually in their intensity.

Are you going to pull a Danny Glover and blame this earthquake on global warming too?

The videos I saw this morning of the tsunami hitting Japan were unreal. At first I thought I was looking at some kind of computer graphic. It's crazy to think how much destructive potential is there, especially for an island nation.

Are you going to pull a Danny Glover and blame this earthquake on global warming too?

The videos I saw this morning of the tsunami hitting Japan were unreal. At first I thought I was looking at some kind of computer graphic. It's crazy to think how much destructive potential is there, especially for an island nation.

Nope. Not at all. Danny Glover and I are polar opposites. However, I do wonder if this is a piece of God's judgment upon humanity.

The tsunami footage is going viral, to say the least. There's also plenty of material about the Indonesia tsunami from 2004.

Nope. Not at all. Danny Glover and I are polar opposites. However, I do wonder if this is a piece of God's judgment upon humanity.

The tsunami footage is going viral, to say the least. There's also plenty of material about the Indonesia tsunami from 2004.

I pray LQ is on some little island getting a rub and tuck from an Asian boy as we speak...

How did I do, Ghost? Could be sharpened up a bit.

I know you have connections. Could you get God to take out the Republican caucus while She's at it?

Nope. Not at all. Danny Glover and I are polar opposites.

So you'd just let that Predator kill all those people and not try to stop it? That's just low. :D

And those dirty cops selling guns to street gangs? You'd just let that go? For shame.

Did any video of the Indonesia one ever get released? I don't remember ever seeing anything. Not that I'd want to see much of that, but I would be curious to see exactly what it looks like when the shoreline suddenly moves back out to the ocean right before the tsunami hits.

I pray LQ is on some little island getting a rub and tuck from an Asian boy as we speak...

How did I do, Ghost? Could be sharpened up a bit.

Oh man....I thought about it, but given that they are saying probably 100K gone, I passed.

The footage is unreal....throwing around freighters like toys in a bathtub.

Oh man....I thought about it, but given that they are saying probably 100K gone, I passed.

So I made a joke that even you wouldn't have made?

I am officially a bad man.

So I made a joke that even you wouldn't have made?

I am officially a bad man.

It's not THAT bad. It was aimed at Quinn. But in one sentence you did condone death, gay child prostitution, and celebrate the destruction of an entire coastline. If you somehow worked in Hitler to all of it, then I'd say you were pushing the limits.

It's not THAT bad. It was aimed at Quinn. But in one sentence you did condone death, gay child prostitution, and celebrate the destruction of an entire coastline. If you somehow worked in Hitler to all of it, then I'd say you were pushing the limits.

LQ's little fake mustache just floated away?

I don't know which site i was on, but someone had posted a fireball that looked like nagasaki 2. it was gut-wrenching to see, especially with the knowledge that at least one of their nuclear power plants is severely damaged.

it blows my mind the destructive forces that lie directily beneath or feet. i live in utah, and we have one hell of a fault that runs up and down the wasatch front. every now and then, we get little temblors of 2. or 3., but rarely do we get a 4. we're all panicked for the day "the big one" finally does hit.

I think I saw a youtube clip of Hitler approving of PA's joke.

I don't know which site i was on, but someone had posted a fireball that looked like nagasaki 2. it was gut-wrenching to see, especially with the knowledge that at least one of their nuclear power plants is severely damaged.

it blows my mind the destructive forces that lie directily beneath or feet. i live in utah, and we have one hell of a fault that runs up and down the wasatch front. every now and then, we get little temblors of 2. or 3., but rarely do we get a 4. we're all panicked for the day "the big one" finally does hit.

I believe that was the oil refinery fire.

I think the invisible government, the REAL people who have all the power in the world, are using Tesla technology to manipulate the weather and create disasters. I have heard Rockefeller, and Kissinger, and many of their minions give speeches about population reduction. Ever notice all the Air Force Strategic Air Command jets flying at 30,000 feet all day spraying clouds out of their tails and wings and criss-crossing them all over the place? They create cloud patterns then use HAARP in Alaska or other facilities to blast the ionosphere with microwave radiation to push the cloud patterns around. And everyone knows humans have the technology to trigger earthquakes.

Archived