Buried at Center Ice Today

johnyvegas

http://blogs.buffalo...s-on-terry.html

a source tells us it was actually a piece of a puck from last week, as a sign the team is trying to bury the last three games.

I get what they're trying to do but it seems they should do something more positive or inspirational. Whatever they feel like they needed to do, I guess. <shrug>

1. Jason Pominville's recurrence of the same post-game interview script.

2. Pegulla's youngest daughter's cell-phone (with Twitter access).

3. His son's Danny Briere (Flyers) jersey.

Btw - first time poster today, long time reader...Pegulla's presser inspired me to join and I look forward to being a part of this forum.

1. Jason Pominville's recurrence of the same post-game interview script.

2. Pegulla's youngest daughter's cell-phone (with Twitter access).

3. His son's Danny Briere (Flyers) jersey.

Btw - first time poster today, long time reader...Pegulla's presser inspired me to join and I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Welcome!!

It all makes sense now.

An energy guy buys a hockey team and states if he wanted to make more money he would drill another gas well. Then the 1st thing that happens at HSBC arena is they start drillIng at center ice! A little coincidental don't you think?

Clearly, there is a fortune in gas under there!

It all makes sense now.

An energy guy buys a hockey team and states if he wanted to make more money he would drill another gas well. Then the 1st thing that happens at HSBC arena is they start drillIng at center ice! A little coincidental don't you think?

Clearly, there is a fortune in gas under there!

The team fracked all the way down to the water in the inner harbor.

That stuff is undrinkable now.

Newsflash!: It was reported by news channel 2 today that former managing partner of the Sabres and douche larry quinn went missing from his home sometime last night. In other news the sabres were delivered an Industrial Sized blender today and to celebrate their new purchase they buried an unknown slushy flavor at center ice for good luck they are calling "quinns entrails" I mean "quinnsesentials".... :oops: :death:

Archived