GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Where are all the positive posters now. Every time this team wins somebody says' where are all the negative posters now?' Drives me nuts. The team we saw tonight was worse than the team we saw in the playoffs last year. Granted Miller didn't have a very memorable night but we still have a backup who can't win a game and we still have the usual suspects in the top 6. Scotts brother does nothing to improve this team and he was one of Regiers big pickups. And our captain has been benched for multiple games. After that debacle tonight Ruff better have kicked over a few trash cans and had a closed door meeting. This season is basically winding down for the sabres and their fans and Regier still won't at least tinker with his club. Do something Darcy. Show us you have a pulse.

Very good point. I don't know which lose is worse: the 3-2 Boston, 5-2 Pens, or 6-2 Florida? ( I vote Florida) But there is still 50 games to go and only 5 wins behind Montreal ( and I'm pumped up because I'm listening to some mix of real rock and Hip Hop, D.T.Toilet) I fell like their best option of making the playoffs is not catching 8th but winning the division. It's a long season.

still it doesnt make you stronger and lady gaga could get people pumped. music is music its all based on opinion whether its good or bad.

You are grasping at straws. If you are working out and trying to improve your max you are not listening to Lady Gaga. Have you ever been in a weight room or locker room?

Where are all the positive posters now. Every time this team wins somebody says' where are all the negative posters now?' Drives me nuts. The team we saw tonight was worse than the team we saw in the playoffs last year. Granted Miller didn't have a very memorable night but we still have a backup who can't win a game and we still have the usual suspects in the top 6. Scotts brother does nothing to improve this team and he was one of Regiers big pickups. And our captain has been benched for multiple games. After that debacle tonight Ruff better have kicked over a few trash cans and had a closed door meeting. This season is basically winding down for the sabres and their fans and Regier still won't at least tinker with his club. Do something Darcy. Show us you have a pulse.

I suppose I would classify myself as a positive poster and I still think if this team benched Connolly and Stafford and brought up two youngins, they could have a fighting chance. Nobody is blowing the doors off the Eastern Conference race so if they just got rid of the heartless ones, they could squeak into 7 or 8 (just enough fun until new owner steps in...)

The Sabres won the division last year, we shouldn't need to be squeaking in ANYWHERE!. Just got back from the game and I sure hope it wasn't as painful on TV as it was at the game. I wanna know where those 40+ shots came from considering they went 12 minutes in the 2nd period without one.

The super gay pop threw me off, but that is some sweet hard core he listened to. Maybe it was his older brother?

I'm a 23 year old man. I'm a musician. I listen to EVERYTHING. Because all types of music have their place. Sure, when I'm running or working out I like Rammstein, Powerman 5000, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, among others. Sometimes I want to listen to country. Some days I like jazz, or some smooth rock. Yeah, I appreciate Kenny Loggins. When I party I like pop music or rap, and I think it's important to be up to date on what is trendy in music. Thinking Lady Gaga is entertaining doesn't make me any less of a man. I like the ridiculousness of her work. The video for Telephone? Absurd. And EXCELLENT. And I'm always on the search for something or different. Such as what I stumbled across tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_YqFrQouUw

I'm a 23 year old man. I'm a musician. I listen to EVERYTHING. Because all types of music have their place. Sure, when I'm running or working out I like Rammstein, Powerman 5000, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, among others. Sometimes I want to listen to country. Some days I like jazz, or some smooth rock. Yeah, I appreciate Kenny Loggins. When I party I like pop music or rap, and I think it's important to be up to date on what is trendy in music. Thinking Lady Gaga is entertaining doesn't make me any less of a man. I like the ridiculousness of her work. The video for Telephone? Absurd. And EXCELLENT. And I'm always on the search for something or different. Such as what I stumbled across tonight:

I don't know how to embed videos but enjoy.

And somehow the combenation of these two bands seem to always get the cops called on us.

By the way, I HATE the low camera angle in Florida. What the hell. It screens off the goalie, obstructs play anywhere near the wall and you're looking through the glass if the play's in almost half of the zone. Low seats are bad in hockey. But that's where this camera is putting us. Almost as bad as the camera on one blue line on Long Island.

I am better suited for the GM spot. Anyone can coach.

OK then. Get rid of Grier, Neidermeyer, Rivet, Pominville, Connolly, Lalime. I'm guessing you might want to add Gaustad and Hecht but please feel free to fill in the rest. This is my list. I believe all of my first sentence is UFA after this year except Pominville. That concussion seems to have turned him into a vegetable on the ice.

Go listen to Ryan Miller's postgame comments on WGR. He allows four goals on something like 10 shots and blames his teammates and bad luck and getting bumped and the back boards in the arena? Listen to that whiny, sniveling voice and tell me this is the guy you re-build around down the road. "Fragile little kids"? He's the biggest one of them all.

OK then. Get rid of Grier, Neidermeyer, Rivet, Pominville, Connolly, Lalime. I'm guessing you might want to add Gaustad and Hecht but please feel free to fill in the rest. This is my list. I believe all of my first sentence is UFA after this year except Pominville. That concussion seems to have turned him into a vegetable on the ice.

Save the lists, there would be no untouchables during my reign as GM. Not Vanek, Myers, Miller or any other player under contract would be safe.

Dude, you nail it with what good music is all about. I can listen to pretty much anything and appreciate music done well and of course mood and surroundings pretty much dictate preference for me as well. These are pretty cool and well done.

At least last nights GDT served some purpose becuase their certainly is nothing new under the sun about our lovable losers the Sabres.

Well at least it is 74 degrees.

Sabres last night were brutal. Not much to say about it. That was the worst first period since Boston at HSBC 6 weeks ago.

Way too much standing around. Miller not sharp. It looked like Lalime was puking during a tv time out.

Kaleta played hard, (though he made what looked from my vantage to be a hit that could get him suspended).

Ennis looked lost.

The Sabres were getting shots to net, just not quality chances.

Just a night to forget. Although the Panthers do have cheerleaders/dancers which kept it interesting.

Archived