GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Did anyone else just hear that extremely loud "F Me" on the MSG broadcast?

Awesome. Yeah, the mics are just where they should be.

I don't care about the crowd anymore. As an audio guy, the audio on these games absolutely drives my up the ###### wall! :wallbash: It is TERRIBLE! You can hear the mics clip when someone hits the glass, there are no crowd mics! It's all Rick and ice. Again, :wallbash:

Awesome. Yeah, the mics are just where they should be.

I don't care about the crowd anymore. As an audio guy, the audio on these games absolutely drives my up the ###### wall! :wallbash: It is TERRIBLE! You can hear the mics clip when someone hits the glass, there are no crowd mics! It's all Rick and ice. Again, :wallbash:

Then they re-adjust them for the Leafs games? I have no problem hearing the Leaf's fans when they show up.

just goes to show you how the NHL sucks Crosby's ****. Montador didn't even touch him and still gets 2 minutes.

There doesn't need to be contact. That was a pretty healthy slashing action. Still, you don't often see an attempted slash called. I bet the ref thought he saw contact.

Then they re-adjust them for the Leafs games? I have no problem hearing the Leaf's fans when they show up.

And I had no problem hearing one of the loudest reactions for a regular season goal in a while -- when Myers scored in OT against the Canucks.

What I'm hearing tonight is a very harsh, almost tinny quality to Rick's voice. Also, the sound drops out from time to time.

And I had no problem hearing one of the loudest reactions for a regular season goal in a while -- when Myers scored in OT against the Canucks.

What I'm hearing tonight is a very harsh, almost tinny quality to Rick's voice. Also, the sound drops out from time to time.

Not to mention the boos when Crosby has the puck. Those come through loud and clear.

Archived