GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

If you want indicators of how badly mismanaged this team has been in the last few years, look no further than the large amount of Pens fans at the arena tonight. Might as well be a Leafs game. And I bet you over 70% are in the impressionable teenage range where they could have been saved by a quality Sabres team, but alas choose to root for a winner.

If you want indicators of how badly mismanaged this team has been in the last few years, look no further than the large amount of Pens fans at the arena tonight. Might as well be a Leafs game. And I bet you over 70% are in the impressionable teenage range where they could have been saved by a quality Sabres team, but alas choose to root for a winner.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't even think I've heard leafs fans that loud after a goal.... although I'm not sure the last time the leafs scored a goal in Buffalo.

You're louder than the fans in Buffalo right now.

That's funny.

...Don't tell PA, but, I gotta agree about the clears on the PK. The crowd was louder when Pittsburgh cleared the puck on their PK and when Buff did it. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Good game so far. I don't like that they got two even strength goals and we got a 5 on three goal, but either way, it's only 2-1.

Myers is having a little bit of a rough game so far.

Ennis with a nice goal. Shoulda shot that second time, but in his defense, the pass was there.

Archived