GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

And I had no problem hearing one of the loudest reactions for a regular season goal in a while -- when Myers scored in OT against the Canucks.

What I'm hearing tonight is a very harsh, almost tinny quality to Rick's voice. Also, the sound drops out from time to time.

I here that too. Those are clicks or pops that make the compressors kick in and squash the overall level,.. terrible.

From what I've seen this year, when Vanek plays well so do the Sabres. Anyone else notice that at all? It seems like the fate of the team more or less hinges on the play of Vanek. I often see the team's play kind of reflect on how Vanek is doing in each game both mentally and physically, or maybe its the other way around. Seems like he is kind of slow/sluggish today.

From what I've seen this year, when Vanek plays well so do the Sabres. Anyone else notice that at all? It seems like the fate of the team more or less hinges on the play of Vanek. I often see the team's play kind of reflect on how Vanek is doing in each game both mentally and physically, or maybe its the other way around. Seems like he is kind of slow/sluggish today.

They showed some crazy stat during thurs game that the are around .750 when he scores. But someone else needs to step up beside him on this team, or finally give him the C

Archived