GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Well Darcy, where'd that patience get ya? Another loss to mull it over Darcy? What did you see that all of us fans didn't see Darcy? Anything that stood out? See any positives in another loss there Darcy? I did notice a full building Darcy. I bet that makes ya smile.

Lalime wasn't bad by his standards, but that third goal winning goal was one that Miller would have stopped. Better effort, but this team just doesn't have the horses to compete this year.

Lalime is pretty consistent about giving up a bad goal each game. A bit worse than Biron in that category.

I hate to say this but I can't wait for the Bills game.

I feel the same way. At least the Bills are showing signs of getting better. They get rid of players who just don't have it (Trent, Marshawn, Ellis, etc.). The Sabres are on a slow downward spiral to nowhere with this roster. If ever a big trade was needed, it is now... but Darcy doesn't have the balls to pull it off.

I feel the same way. At least the Bills are showing signs of getting better. They get rid of players who just don't have it (Trent, Marshawn, Ellis, etc.). The Sabres are on a slow downward spiral to nowhere with this roster. If ever a big trade was needed, it is now... but Darcy doesn't have the balls to pull it off.

At least the Bills admit they are bad. Lindy's pounding his fist saying they will make the playoffs. Wake up, dummy.

You could have conceived a child on the night a Buffalo sports team last won a home game and have had him safely delivered at 6 pounds by now.

:w00t:

I don't know where you come up with this stuff, but I hope you don't run out any time soon.

Stafford is out with an upper body injury for some time per Lindy.

Didn't even realize he wasn't on the ice. Maybe that is why it wasn't a 5-2 loss.

Bring someone up from the farm but for god sakes put him on the top line and give the kid some minutes. It can't get any worse than what we're seeing.

Wow how is Rob Ray gonna go and praise Lalime? I'll give you that the team didn't play great in front of him etc etc but it was an honest effort for most of the game and yet the deciding factor was once again a weak goal let in by Lalime. How many games does this guy have to blow before we get a new backup?

Tyler Ennis does nothing for me. He's the same player Darcy has been pushing on us for years.

Yeah, I am getting really tired of all those scoring chances he generates.

That's his game, he will over handle the puck several times a game, but he's no max. He moves the puck and has much better vision than max did even before the concussion. He set up our first goal on a perfect pass, set up vanek perfectly, and had a great break away. He battles hard in the corners and actually wins some despite weighing a buck thirty. What more do you want out of the kid besides a real hockey number?

Wow how is Rob Ray gonna go and praise Lalime? I'll give you that the team didn't play great in front of him etc etc but it was an honest effort for most of the game and yet the deciding factor was once again a weak goal let in by Lalime. How many games does this guy have to blow before we get a new backup?

Lalime's now 9-24-5 as a Sabre.

Ennis has a terrible, terrible shot. I always thought maybe he was just holding on the puck too long, because on every shot or long pass he makes the puck flips around end over end and gives the receiving player no chance at handling the pass. I think the kid just doesn't have the strength to keep the puck flat. He floats everything.

Spoken like someone who has never played hockey before WTF are you talking about? They brought a kid up to the NHL who isn't strong enough to saucer a pass? It doesn't take any more strength to saucer a pass than it does to knuckle one. His passes to Grier and vanek tonite looked just fine. If you don't like him just say so, but don't just make ###### up!