GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Even I can't believe how bad Connolly is playing.

I know its been said but how many friggin times is connelly going to give the puck right to a montreal player? This is maddening. I think he has it in for Ruff or his post concussion syndrom is flashing back.

I'm surprised no one has blamed Connolly for winning that draw before the Habs' second goal. I mean, if he hadn't won it, Myers couldn't have turned it over below the goal line and Morrisonn couldn't have gotten mesmerized.

Grier's having a great game.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm surprised no one has blamed Connolly for winning that draw before the Habs' second goal. I mean, if he hadn't won it, Myers couldn't have turned it over below the goal line and Morrisonn couldn't have gotten mesmerized.

Grier's having a great game.

I know, right. Connolly needs to be benched if he keeps winning faceoffs.

/sarcasm off

But really, he sucks right now.

Ennis has a terrible, terrible shot. I always thought maybe he was just holding on the puck too long, because on every shot or long pass he makes the puck flips around end over end and gives the receiving player no chance at handling the pass. I think the kid just doesn't have the strength to keep the puck flat. He floats everything.

And yet I've seen that play a thousands times with no call.

Looked like the Hab player stopped skating and then started again. No call for me.

I haven't watched the game but man, what is wrong with this team? 0-6-1 at home? There is no way we make the playoffs.