GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

As much as it pains me to say it, Im dangerously close to this line. This could very well be my outlook until something changes. I already threw my hands in the air after the summer of inactivity, back-tracking, and excuses.

I've been there for 4 years. Other than the western swan dive this team took 2 years ago, there has never been a better chance of a change taking place.

Uncle Larry needs to protect his ownership chunk in this team, and he can feel the fans are ready to go poof. I predict if the Sabres lose 4 of the next 5...Larry gets rid of R+R. I feel it in my gut that "This Is It!"

Quinn isn't stupid. He would have to bring in someone that is respected and who he could give freedom to. The fans have figured this little game out now and he can't get away with the same shenanigans.

On another note...I love how in 3 weeks Ruff goes from "This is a Stanley Cup Team", to, "We can still make the playoffs ######".

I've been there for 4 years. Other than the western swan dive this team took 2 years ago, there has never been a better chance of a change taking place.

Uncle Larry needs to protect his ownership chunk in this team, and he can feel the fans are ready to go poof. I predict if the Sabres lose 4 of the next 5...Larry gets rid of R+R. I feel it in my gut that "This Is It!"

Quinn isn't stupid. He would have to bring in someone that is respected and who he could give freedom to. The fans have figured this little game out now and he can't get away with the same shenanigans.

On another note...I love how in 3 weeks Ruff goes from "This is a Stanley Cup Team", to, "We can still make the playoffs ######".

I can't wait for his New Year's Toast.

Why don't they let broads hit each other? I don't get that.

I think it's because there is a lot more size variance among the girls. There's some girls out there who could crush me, and I'm 6'2" - 200lb. Imagine being 5' even and 115 and getting railroaded by me in the corners. It just doesn't work.

I think it's because there is a lot more size variance among the girls. There's some girls out there who could crush me, and I'm 6'2" - 200lb. Imagine being 5' even and 115 and getting railroaded by me in the corners. It just doesn't work.

Seems silly. But then again, this is why the majority of America doesn't take women's athletics seriously unless they are smoking hott and wear skin tight clothing.

Seems silly. But then again, this is why the majority of America doesn't take women's athletics seriously unless they are smoking hott and wear skin tight clothing.

Women's hockey is gaining some momentum but that's really it; men's sports are much more physically competitive. I enjoy Women's soccer, hockey, lacrosse because they do have talent which can make for a skilled game. You just have to go into it expecting something different. It's not bad though. Most people just go because they have friends on the teams, which is my situation. Gotta look for the positives though.

Women's hockey is gaining some momentum but that's really it; men's sports are much more physically competitive. I enjoy Women's soccer, hockey, lacrosse because they do have talent which can make for a skilled game. You just have to go into it expecting something different. It's not bad though. Most people just go because they have friends on the teams, which is my situation. Gotta look for the positives though.

I have the attention span of an 8 yo and need the violence or extremely fast pace or just a lot of yelling to...........................................................................................................

OH LOOK! A DOG WITH A BANDANA!

I really expected a trade after the bruins game. Who cares that they are trading

From a point of weakness. This team needs to move

Tim and staff, for sure and replace them with grit. I'd rather watch good honest effort than giveaways and

Fraidy cats

What's with the random use of the enter key in your posts?

BU has a girl that is sometimes referred to as a female Sydney Crosby (ok, who will be the first to call that comment redundant?), and yet they still don't market the team at all. Such a shame.

What's with the random use of the enter key in your posts?

BU has a girl that is sometimes referred to as a female Sydney Crosby (ok, who will be the first to call that comment redundant?), and yet they still don't market the team at all. Such a shame.

And BU has an excellent Women's hockey program to begin with. They shouldn't have to market it.

RIT has been pushing the Women's team this year, but for the last few years advertising games has been up to us as fans. I've spent countless hours and dollars printing and hanging fliers promoting the games. I've played with a number of the girls on the team, and our pickup league has a number of excellent women players who are considerably more talented than any of us big dumb guys are, so there's a lot of respect from me personally regarding how hard they work and how skilled they are.

They might not hit or have very hard slap shots, but they've got great skills.

So she cries when things don't go her way and can score on Miller at will? Does she cover her five hole?

And BU has an excellent Women's hockey program to begin with. They shouldn't have to market it.

It's only been around for about 4 years now, so it's still a work in progress. I guess I shouldn't have called it marketing though because I'm talking about something so ridiculously basic. They can't even flash a graphic on the screen during mens games to announce the next women's game. That's how pathetic their treatment of the team is.

It's only been around for about 4 years now, so it's still a work in progress. I guess I shouldn't have called it marketing though because I'm talking about something so ridiculously basic. They can't even flash a graphic on the screen during mens games to announce the next women's game. That's how pathetic their treatment of the team is.

Yeah that is kinda sad. These are all athletes and they all know each other, so why can't there be some cross promotion? RIT does a good job of trying to push the Women's games and our other D3 level sports at the men's hockey games. Does anyone give a crap about basketball at RIT? No, but they try to advertise it at least.

RIT has been pushing the Women's team this year, but for the last few years advertising games has been up to us as fans. I've spent countless hours and dollars printing and hanging fliers promoting the games. I've played with a number of the girls on the team, and our pickup league has a number of excellent women players who are considerably more talented than any of us big dumb guys are, so there's a lot of respect from me personally regarding how hard they work and how skilled they are.

They might not hit or have very hard slap shots, but they've got great skills.

Is that what they are calling that now ?

Wow see what 16 years of marriage plus several before dating years can do to your women aptitiude social skills.