Miller injured?

nucci

Well there ya go a ready made excuse could've been bothering him for awhile now.

However here is how they have to use it to dig out of the hole they find themselves in.

Decide now you are going to be a defense first team in front of Lalime(yeah well duh that was hard, they can't score anyways and outright suk trying the scoring offensive approach vs offensive to watch we've been getting) so start playing a patient defensive wait for your breaks take no stupid penalties style.

Ground your game there taking it one shift, one period, one game at a time and lets see where that takes them, maybe up can't get much worse right.

Well there ya go a ready made excuse could've been bothering him for awhile now.

However here is how they have to use it to dig out of the hole they find themselves in.

Decide now you are going to be a defense first team in front of Lalime(yeah well duh that was hard, they can't score anyways and outright suk trying the scoring offensive approach vs offensive to watch we've been getting) so start playing a patient defensive wait for your breaks take no stupid penalties style.

Ground your game there taking it one shift, one period, one game at a time and lets see where that takes them, maybe up can't get much worse right.

If they were capable of playing that style don't you think they would be? This team has many problems. They don't have the talent to play a run and gun and they are not strong enough defensively to play a lock down style. Also, somewhere along the way they lost a lot of their speed. Now, if Miller is "hurt" they lose the rest of their margin of error.

It's time for the remaining fans to admit that this team is not built to succeed without a Vezina level goalie.

It's time for the remaining fans to admit that this team is not built to succeed without a Vezina level goalie.

At this point, I honestly cannot imagine anyone thinking this season is headed anywhere other than straight down the toilet, unless major changes are made--- which I highly doubt are forthcoming.

If they were capable of playing that style don't you think they would be? This team has many problems. They don't have the talent to play a run and gun and they are not strong enough defensively to play a lock down style. Also, somewhere along the way they lost a lot of their speed. Now, if Miller is "hurt" they lose the rest of their margin of error.

Good observation based on what we have been seeing. I was trying to find a sliver of hope we were not f ucked but when you put it that way hard not to agree.

Well divsion test coming up so if there is/was any hope for this group the next 3 games should pretty much cement that one way or the other.

i hope enroth gets the start(s) while miller is out

For the love of Jim Corsi's mustache, yes. We can lose with either guy in goal. Let's find out where Enroth is. Maybe Lindy will finally put internal politics aside. If Enroth catches fire and spooks Miller, who cares.

So wildcat says Petizian signed a PTO to backup Leggio in Portland. I felt a gray cloud come over my head and it started raining on me. (maybe Deluca)

Does this mean Miller is worse than they're saying? He's out a month? :(

Its just a tryout - they have to have a back up on the bench in case Leggio gets hurt, and to run practice.

The guy is in marketing now. He will never see the ice.

I don't think Miller is hurt. I think he is fed up with the group in front of him and at the same time seeing the Captain benched even though he has sucked, so too has Miller and this is a step back to analyze himself.

I think this is a conspiricy my Miller to try to jolt the team and himself out of first to worst blues.

Or he's hurt. :P

I don't think Miller is hurt. I think he is fed up with the group in front of him and at the same time seeing the Captain benched even though he has sucked, so too has Miller and this is a step back to analyze himself.

I think this is a conspiricy my Miller to try to jolt the team and himself out of first to worst blues.

Or he's hurt. :P

I gotta admit that I think it's a real posibility. He just looked disgusted the other night

Miller said today that he has tightness in his knee. Had it since training camp when someone feel on his knee. (probably Connolly that ######)

He doesn't know if it's better for him to play because the team needs him or better to rest it and completely heal.

Miller said today that he has tightness in his knee. Had it since training camp when someone feel on his knee. (probably Connolly that ######)

He doesn't know if it's better for him to play because the team needs him or better to rest it and completely heal.

Wow, does this mean PA's latest conspiracy theory about how Miller hates his team mates and was just faking an injury are wrong?

Archived