The Walking Dead

deluca67

Or stick w/ the books and kill off a character not in them (Deryl)? I understand Glenn is the one killed off, but they are trying to keep the tv show different from the comics. Let me add Deryl is the character I do not want to go. Poor decision to end a season w/ a cliffhanger this big.

It doesn't bother me a bit. I don't fully understand the uproar. What difference does it make? I kinda like not knowing. When it starts back up, it'll be a nice punch to the solar plexis. Or if it's Eugene, not so much. :lol:

It doesn't bother me a bit. I don't fully understand the uproar. What difference does it make? I kinda like not knowing. When it starts back up, it'll be a nice punch to the solar plexis. Or if it's Eugene, not so much. :lol:

Maybe what bothers me most is the ending felt like the ones in The Desolation of Smaug and Halo 2. Right in the thick of things and boom! Credits start rolling. Just don't care for endings like that. 

• 6 months later...

Abraham is the safe choice.  He's not a major character and his story arc doesn't seem like it has anything left to it.  It'll be interesting to see if they stick to the comics, though.

Agreed.  He is the biggest physical threat

Abraham is the safe choice.  He's not a major character and his story arc doesn't seem like it has anything left to it.  It'll be interesting to see if they stick to the comics, though.

Abraham would be the safe choice. 

Glenn. He's already had 9 lives.

For impact, Glen is a good choice. It would help develop Maggie's character. 

WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!

That was a satisfying start to the season.

I was very pleased. Disappointed when it appeared Abraham was the only one to go, but when they took out Glenn after killing off Abraham, I was shocked/satisfied. About time they did something aggressive. Hope things go well for Daryl....

Edited by GoPre

I waited months for Rick to dream?  Two to go was surprising but they were the most obvious so it limited their impact.  The special effects with Glenn may have been the best part of the episode. The episode was too slow.  Looking forward to the next episode to see if they pick up the depth on the show without Glenn.

I for one, thought they went too far last night. The repeated pummeling of a headless stump and the whole Glenn scene could have been done with less of the gore. That episode was simply disturbing.

The show is about zombies eating people. The gore has been pretty tame for a while now.

Neagan is definitely interesting and charasmatic. Way more so than the governor or any other "villians" that have been on the show. Him and that dude with the dreads I've seen in the previews will hopefully add life to the show.

I thought listening to everyone sob for an hour was kinda ridiculous. I think there could have been a better way to demonstrate how traumatic the situation was. Maggie's character has become so weak. I can hardly stand her anymore.

I for one, thought they went too far last night. The repeated pummeling of a headless stump and the whole Glenn scene could have been done with less of the gore. That episode was simply disturbing.

Not a fan of the show, but my brother is and I caught that seen last night. I don't mind gore, but that seen really with me

Not a fan of the show, but my brother is and I caught that seen last night. I don't mind gore, but that seen really ###### with me

IMHO, it's all this show has left. People should go back and watch season one, or at least the pilot, to realize how disappointing it ended up (well, is ending up; I've heard they have up to season 12 sketched out).

IMHO, it's all this show has left. People should go back and watch season one, or at least the pilot, to realize how disappointing it ended up (well, is ending up; I've heard they have up to season 12 sketched out).

I watched the first 3 seasons, and it was really good. I lost interest when it became too much of a social drama. Just MO though

Not a fan of the show, but my brother is and I caught that seen last night. I don't mind gore, but that seen really ###### with me

I read the comics. Glen'd death was as it was in the comics. I found it disturbing in the comics and more so seeing it acted out. They went for impact and they were successful. 

I don't know how much they have sketched out, but they were renewed for season 8 before this episode even premiered.

I don't know how much they have sketched out, but they were renewed for season 8 before this episode even premiered.

Well what just aired (season 6 finale, season 7 premiere) was episode #100 in the comics and I think they are up to issue 160 or so now. If they keep similar ratios that would put them at 9 or 10 seasons minimum.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.