The Walking Dead

deluca67

There still isn't much clarity about whether Bob was with Gareth and company before. I still don't think he was. The theory rests largely on Gareth referring to Bob by name, but then he walked into the church and announced everyone's name, including those who had left.

So how was Bob bit on the shoulder without anyone noticing blood on his shirt, a torn shirt, etc.? Pretty lame.

(And, come to think of it, how did Gareth know all the names?)

I don't think he was part of their group previously. I may be remembering it wrong but I could've sworn the Bob said everyone was dead from the previous groups he had been a part of.

Bob couldn't have been with them before. It would make zero sense because he was part of the group that headed *towards* Terminus. If he'd been with Gareth's crew previously, you'd think he might have maybe suggested not leading his girlfriend and surrogate family into a trap laid by a group of cannibals?

The only one that confused me was how he knew Tyreese's name. If I remember correctly, when Gareth mentioned Daryl and Carol taking off after that car, he only described her and didn't actually name her (correct me if I'm wrong). And actually, now that I am typing this, he probably shouldn't have known Judith's name either since the three of them were all together, separate from the rest of the group the whole time.

The only one that confused me was how he knew Tyreese's name. If I remember correctly, when Gareth mentioned Daryl and Carol taking off after that car, he only described her and didn't actually name her (correct me if I'm wrong). And actually, now that I am typing this, he probably shouldn't have known Judith's name either since the three of them were all together, separate from the rest of the group the whole time.

This here is sound logic...I can't argue against any of it

But Tyreese told the Terminus dude who had Judith by the neck that her name was Judith. And he didn't kill him like he said he did. And that guy ended up back with Gareth. Don't they put all kinds of "easter eggs" in this show? It almost seems like they had Gareth name all the names so schmucks like me could say I was right about him not knowing Bob. Now my head hurts.

By the way I watched the basement scene again and Bob came out of the water with a hole in his shirt over the shoulder. Certainly not enough to explain the large wound he ended up with, but there nonetheless.

Edited by PASabreFan

Tyreese didn't kill the guy in the cabin. He went back to Terminus, and was with Gareth in the church.

But Tyreese told the Terminus dude who had Judith by the neck that her name was Judith. And he didn't kill him like he said he did. And that guy ended up back with Gareth. Don't they put all kinds of "easter eggs" in this show? It almost seems like they had Gareth name all the names so schmucks like me could say I was right about him not knowing Bob. Now my head hurts.

By the way I watched the basement scene again and Bob came out of the water with a hole in his shirt over the shoulder. Certainly not enough to explain the large wound he ended up with, but there nonetheless.

ahh solid points again

This episode was Meh for me. We get it. Only Rick's group is good. All the other survivors are evil pricks, from Woodbury, to Terminus, to whatever they're calling the hospital (Slabtown?). I'd like to see the series pick up the pace. They're holding Washington out as a carrot, but will it take two years to get there? Of course they had to split up the group and put the Georgia group back into some form of captivity. Rick et. al will probably end up making a rescue attempt and they'll all be holed up in the hospital when this season ends. The whole gang on the road, making do, fighting to get to Washington would be a lot more appealing to me.

This episode was Meh for me. We get it. Only Rick's group is good. All the other survivors are evil pricks, from Woodbury, to Terminus, to whatever they're calling the hospital (Slabtown?). I'd like to see the series pick up the pace. They're holding Washington out as a carrot, but will it take two years to get there? Of course they had to split up the group and put the Georgia group back into some form of captivity. Rick et. al will probably end up making a rescue attempt and they'll all be holed up in the hospital when this season ends. The whole gang on the road, making do, fighting to get to Washington would be a lot more appealing to me.

Agreed. I'm nearing the point in the show where I just don't want to watch until I know there's something actually new or it's the final season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.