The Walking Dead

deluca67

Agree with the last two, they bring nothing interesting to the show at all. The wife is nice to look at, but I don't like her character at all.

The kid however can be very interesting, Especially with the idea that they have to keep him from turning into an animal. A common theme in the comics, as you know...

I don't find her attractive at all and the fact that her character gets on my nerves constantly makes her even less attractive. I think Daryl nailed it perfectly when he called her Olive Oil. None of the broads on the show are movie star hot or really even tv show hot, although if push came to shove I'd rather ogle the chick Glenn is banging more than the rest of them. It's a shame Andrea's sister bit the dust because she was the best looking of the bunch.

I don't find her attractive at all and the fact that her character gets on my nerves constantly makes her even less attractive. I think Daryl nailed it perfectly when he called her Olive Oil. None of the broads on the show are movie star hot or really even tv show hot, although if push came to shove I'd rather ogle the chick Glenn is banging more than the rest of them. It's a shame Andrea's sister bit the dust because she was the best looking of the bunch.

Which kind of makes it more realistic when you think about it. Having this show with five supermodel women on it would be ridiculous...

I have to say I cheered when Dale died. Right after Carl he was the most annoying character. Dale wasn't as annoying in the books. In the books Dale died after humans ate his leg.

I have developed a Walking Dead hit list of characters I would like to see killed in the coming weeks.

Carl

Lori

Carol

T-Dog

Right at the beginning of the last episode, I actually said to my wife, "God, why can't somebody kill Dale already?" That is one character that I am glad to be rid of.

Your list sums up my feelings exactly.

Dale was the last of three characters (Glen and Rick left) that had any sembelance of social conscience. Both Glen and Rick have shown signs of devolving. The inhumanity is on the rise... These next two shows should be interesting..

My thoughts on this one...

I can't imagine why Rick gave someone who murdered 2 people and tried to kill him twice a loaded gun. It wasn't really clear which gun was fired after Rick gutted Shane. I thought the way it would play out would involve Shane pulling the trigger and it going "click click" and then Rick finishing him off.

The wife said shane was going to kill rick and I had a feeling this would go down like this with shane underestimating rick because of ricks quick thinking in the bar scene. Glad to see him done. Interesting factoid revealed about how zombies don't necessarily have to be bit to be infected and become Zombies. This changes everything. Next week should be epic.

I liked the teaser that the woods was teaming with walkers and they were now inbound.

Did they discover that you know longer need to be bit to become a Walker? How did the hostage turn into a Walker? Was Shane a Walker. He wasn't bit and came back immediately.

I think the virus is airborne but it doesn't turn you into a zombie until you die (unless you get bitten, that is another way). Imagine the episode next week- if members of the group begin dying at the Farm's "last stand" ringing out Season 2, they could immediately come back as zombies during the fight. I think it is going to be mass chaos.

If it is inevitable that the people who are still alive really, should we consider them to be the real ones who are "The "Walking Dead?" :unsure: I thought the title referred to the zombie "walkers" but maybe not.

Daryl is now my favorite remaining character-- I hope he lasts. I understand why Shane had to die but damn they lost a strong actor in the show.

I think the virus is airborne but it doesn't turn you into a zombie until you die (unless you get bitten, that is another way). Imagine the episode next week- if members of the group begin dying at the Farm's "last stand" ringing out Season 2, they could immediately come back as zombies during the fight. I think it is going to be mass chaos.

I am pretty sure that bites, scratches, etc kill you from secondary infections, then the virus reanimates you. The virus is definitely airborne, no other way to turn unbitten people into zombies...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.