The Walking Dead

deluca67

That's a lot of family there had to be 20 people in there. Furthermore how would they get all those walkers in there with out getting bit?

my guess was they started with 1 or a few more, then just fed other passerby's to them...which would explain why they have been "untouched" by the infection...

my guess was they started with 1 or a few more, then just fed other passerby's to them...which would explain why they have been "untouched" by the infection...

That would give new meaning to the farmer's constant reminders to his family that the new visitors "won't be around long".

Good episode. However, I am still tempted to rename the show "The Walking Sophia". Come on .. find a zombie kid and get it over with already.

Actually, how hilarious would it be if like somebody said, all the zombies in the barn were family and they keep feeding people to them.... and one of them was Sophia? :-P

I assumed the Dr at the CDC told Rick Lori was pregnant before he ran out the door, but he seemed pretty surprised when Lori told him. So what did he tell him?

I thought this too. There sure are a lot of holes in this seasons plot. I don't think they will all be tied up by this sunday.

Why, is this Sunday the last episode already? If so, it would take a truly tremendous episode to salvage this rather disappointing season.

My sense is that it's just a couple of months break. It'll be back for the May Sweeps.

I think we are being set up to see the little girl coming back as a zombie and taking out the mother who can't put her down. I'm guessing Daryl takes them both out in an act of compassion. Or she is already in the barn; come to think of it, that would be a better subplot.

My sense is that it's just a couple of months break. It'll be back for the May Sweeps.

I think we are being set up to see the little girl coming back as a zombie and taking out the mother who can't put her down. I'm guessing Daryl takes them both out in an act of compassion. Or she is already in the barn; come to think of it, that would be a better subplot.

its the mid-season finale...whatever that means

The show comes back for Season 2, Part 2 in February 2012.

I like this show, but the second season has been a little disappointind. Loved the season premier, and the episode where Darryl goes off in the woods, on the horse...the rest has been a little repeititive. Also loved the "flashback" scene, a few weeks back, where they see Atlanta beig Napalmed...that was pretty chilling...wish they would show a little more of that kind of stuff, and less of Rick pontificating what it means to be a leader, and questioning his faith. Great issues to be sure, but they never seem to go anywhere with it...just too many repetitive scenes.

The show comes back for Season 2, Part 2 in February 2012.

I like this show, but the second season has been a little disappointind. Loved the season premier, and the episode where Darryl goes off in the woods, on the horse...the rest has been a little repeititive. Also loved the "flashback" scene, a few weeks back, where they see Atlanta beig Napalmed...that was pretty chilling...wish they would show a little more of that kid of stuff, and less of Rick pontificating what it means to be a leader, and questioning his faith. Great issues to be sure, but they never seem to go anywhere with it...just too many repetitive scenes.

Yeah I'd definitely love to see more flashbacks to fill in the back stories of all these characters, and show exactly how the world went to hell.

Darryl has been recycling his crossbow bolts after killing zombies with them. Then he falls down the cliff and impales himself on one presumably with zombie juice on it. I wonder if he turns into a zombie soon, or if it only work by biting.

huh...I didn't even think about that!

I really hope that the mid season finale sets up the next 6 episodes (in Feb :( ) well. I want to see the girl found, dead or alive, just to end this storyline because it's getting old. How long until you cut your loses in a world like that?! I also wanna know what the CDC doc told Rick!

and lastly, some more flashbacks of the world going to crap would be awesome, as stated above. /vent

huh...I didn't even think about that!

I really hope that the mid season finale sets up the next 6 episodes (in Feb :( ) well. I want to see the girl found, dead or alive, just to end this storyline because it's getting old. How long until you cut your loses in a world like that?! I also wanna know what the CDC doc told Rick!

and lastly, some more flashbacks of the world going to crap would be awesome, as stated above. /vent

have you checked out the webisodes? I haven't watched them yet, but they are all about the Apocalypse. I don't think we need too many flashbacks, then it will be just like Lost.

Darryl has been recycling his crossbow bolts after killing zombies with them. Then he falls down the cliff and impales himself on one presumably with zombie juice on it. I wonder if he turns into a zombie soon, or if it only work by biting.

I don't know, but i'm pretty sure he's down to his last bolt.

have you checked out the webisodes? I haven't watched them yet, but they are all about the Apocalypse. I don't think we need too many flashbacks, then it will be just like Lost.

The webisodes I watched give background information on some periphery characters. They gave the backstory to the torso zombie from the series opener.

They are quite dark and a bit more chilling than the show itself. They're a quick watch that I highly recommend.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video#!type_minisode/season_2

I did watch the webisodes. I thought they were pretty decent. I don't want a ton of flashbacks every episode like in Lost, but maybe 1 or 2 here or there to fill in some back story would be cool I think.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.