The Walking Dead

deluca67

Walker in a well - excellent.

Sending a guy into a well to tie a rope around a walker in a well - simply ridiculous.

Searching for a little girl lost in the woods during a zombie apocalypse for 4 (I think?) episodes - Zzzzzzzz.

Pregnancy test positive cliff hanger - Zzzzzzzzz.

Sending a guy into a well to tie a rope around a walker in a well - simply ridiculous.

Searching for a little girl lost in the woods during a zombie apocalypse for 4 (I think?) episodes - Zzzzzzzz.

How far out were they trying to pull the walker? When it got stuck, it was out far enough to smash its head without it bleeding into the water supply. Instead they pulled and pulled until it was drawn and halved.

How far out were they trying to pull the walker? When it got stuck, it was out far enough to smash its head without it bleeding into the water supply. Instead they pulled and pulled until it was drawn and halved.

Well, that whole scene wreaked of "We need to put a zombie in this episode SOMEHOW ... Oooo here we go."

Well, that whole scene wreaked of "We need to put a zombie in this episode SOMEHOW ... Oooo here we go."

Agreed.

In other news, I have been really enjoying zombie shows lately. I caught a few minutes of a show on MTV I had never heard of before called "Death Valley". It looked like Reno 911 with zombies. Completely ridiculous but if you're watching a Reno 911 type show that's what you're after. I saw online the show also has other versions of undead creatures (vampires etc) that the local police are battling. The few minutes I saw had zombies captured and chained inside a cage. They were unchaining the zombies 2 at a time to fight and people were betting on them.

Agreed.

In other news, I have been really enjoying zombie shows lately. I caught a few minutes of a show on MTV I had never heard of before called "Death Valley". It looked like Reno 911 with zombies. Completely ridiculous but if you're watching a Reno 911 type show that's what you're after. I saw online the show also has other versions of undead creatures (vampires etc) that the local police are battling. The few minutes I saw had zombies captured and chained inside a cage. They were unchaining the zombies 2 at a time to fight and people were betting on them.

Yeah, it is actually a pretty comical show. General concept is that vampires, wearwolves and zombies took over the valley...We DVR it and watch it when there is nothing else on.

Good twist in that show with the zombies...when they are new zombies, they have the ultra fast, Dawn of the Dead speed. The longer they are zombies, the slower they get, until they are basically walkers.

The walker in the well was a nice touch. They had the rope idea right but someone forgot to bring the 2x4 to leverage the body out! The guts spilling into the well was pretty nasty. Don't drink that bad ju-ju.

The missing girl is a tired plot line now. You could run that 1.. maybe 2 episodes. At this point she better be dead.

The pregnancy is very unexpected but an interesting twist. You guys know that baby daddy is Shane and not her husband Rick. They can spend a few episodes on that secret.

The walker in the well was a nice touch. They had the rope idea right but someone forgot to bring the 2x4 to leverage the body out! The guts spilling into the well was pretty nasty. Don't drink that bad ju-ju.

The missing girl is a tired plot line now. You could run that 1.. maybe 2 episodes. At this point she better be dead.

The pregnancy is very unexpected but an interesting twist. You guys know that baby daddy is Shane and not her husband Rick. They can spend a few episodes on that secret.

A bunch of people all pulling horizontally to pull a body vertically out of the well without thinking about what would happen when it got halfway reminded me of the scene in The Wire when half the folks were on each side of a desk wedged in a doorway trying to move it and it turned out both groups were trying to push it into the room the other group was in.

It's amazing what a few seconds of thought and planning before action can do.

Anyone see that Merl is coming back in the scenes from next week?! I will agree that this weeks episode was a little on the boring side. I still absolutely love the series though!

I am glad I am not the only one who thought I saw that...hopefully it starts to pick up a bit next week. They need to find this girl, dead or alive, and move on with another story.

Loved the farmers daughter bit. Afterall these are supposed to be real men and unless they've lost their testosterone due to the zombie apocalypse they should be practically cutting each others throats in a lawless world to get at her. The series has been imo a little disappointing after last seasons. Its kind of like the expectations I had for the Sabres coming into the season.

Okay so last night's show... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The whole pharmacy scene... Are we really expected to believe an adult male did not know what a pregnacy test was? And then is lucky enough to score in a pharmacy?

The whole idea that herds of zombies walk down the road, but a farm house exists with these folks and they don't have the need to protect themselves?

How do you not know a zombie is in your well?

and finally... another 60 minutes and another show without finding one scared little girl in the woods.

This series is going exactly the way I feared. It is drowning in character development. What made season 1 so compelling was the non-stop action of evading zombies, the life-death decisions that had to be made, and the cruelty of losing.

Please get back to that...

Much better show tonight...

It definitely was. My only complaints, are that Merle didn't come back for real, and they still haven't found Sophia. I really hope they conclude that arche soon.

Darryl is the greatest character of all time. Norman Reedus owned that episode. Definitely the best show so far this season.

That was a great show. I was so shocked by the hayloft scene! I knew something was up a few episodes back when Hershel told them to not stay near the barn, but wasn't sure what he was getting at. I didn't realize that the show was over at that point, and was disappointed that the show is only an hour for the first time this season. Great episode!

That was a great show. I was so shocked by the hayloft scene! I knew something was up a few episodes back when Hershel told them to not stay near the barn, but wasn't sure what he was getting at. I didn't realize that the show was over at that point, and was disappointed that the show is only an hour for the first time this season. Great episode!

Wait until you find out WHY they are in the barn....even BETTER!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.