The Walking Dead

deluca67

I'm glad George Lucas didn't write this show. Otherwise we'd get a DVD where that Philly scumbag shot at Rick and missed, and then Rick blew him away. Because knowing they are going to shoot you is not good enough, they have to actually do it...

Take it to the Star Wars thread bub... Everyone knows Solo is a ruthless bad guy only looking out for himself.

Looks like maybe they'll put the action back in this stint that was lacking last fall. When the new guys came in toward the end, I was thinking "crap" more character development and less action, but the ending solved that. It's like playoff time again.

I thought the same thing, and the people I was watching with actually said that out loud just before the ending. Then we all replayed it.

Anyone else have an issue with the fact that AMC forced the Walking Dead fan group to sit through the first 20 mins of Comic Men or whatever it is called to see next week's previews? I was perturbed, especially since I got very little out of that 20 minutes...

I thought the same thing, and the people I was watching with actually said that out loud just before the ending. Then we all replayed it.

Anyone else have an issue with the fact that AMC forced the Walking Dead fan group to sit through the first 20 mins of Comic Men or whatever it is called to see next week's previews? I was perturbed, especially since I got very little out of that 20 minutes...

Yeah, I gave up and went to bed. I kind of like Kevin Smith's stuff, but that "show" was freaking terrible. And I used to collect comics...

Yeah, I gave up and went to bed. I kind of like Kevin Smith's stuff, but that "show" was freaking terrible. And I used to collect comics...

I kept thinking "you know, it can't be more than 5, 10 minutes max..." 20 minutes later and it's finally going to commercial, and I am now certain that is 20 minutes of my life I wasted and will never get back. Although, the scenes for next week look exciting.

Dale (old guy w a conscience) and badass Shane have been butting heads for awhile. Anyone else think that when Dale mentions that he's seen guys like Shane before, and that sooner or later someone else becomes their victim, that the show is foreshadowing Dale's death at Shane's hand? I'm betting that happens this season.

Dale (old guy w a conscience) and badass Shane have been butting heads for awhile. Anyone else think that when Dale mentions that he's seen guys like Shane before, and that sooner or later someone else becomes their victim, that the show is foreshadowing Dale's death at Shane's hand? I'm betting that happens this season.

I hope so right now Dale is one of those characters that bring the series down. He's like the wife of the main character that is nothing but annoying, like Skylar on Breaking Bad, or Jack's wife during the first season of 24.

• 2 weeks later...

I kept thinking "you know, it can't be more than 5, 10 minutes max..." 20 minutes later and it's finally going to commercial, and I am now certain that is 20 minutes of my life I wasted and will never get back. Although, the scenes for next week look exciting.

I must be the only person who goes out of my way to avoid seeing previews for the following week. When the preview starts I'm literally lunging for the remote to turn it off...I don't want them to give any surprises away, I think it makes the show more enjoyable if I have NO idea of what's going to happen.

Love this show.

What are great episode last night. I kinda understand why she let the girl figure it out on her own. She chose life, but still, I wouldn't of left her alone.

Shane was really starting to get me upset. He is a badass but is loosing his mind. Rick knows what is best for the group but he needs Shane there with him.

I must be the only person who goes out of my way to avoid seeing previews for the following week. When the preview starts I'm literally lunging for the remote to turn it off...I don't want them to give any surprises away, I think it makes the show more enjoyable if I have NO idea of what's going to happen.

Love this show.

I'm with you on that one. It absolutely drives me crazy when some shows (Not this one) shows the previews right before the opening scene.

Love this show.

I don't avoid them, but I usually don't watch them either. I tape the Sunday night show and watch before work on Mondays. As soon as the last scene is done, I'm flying out the door..

Shane was really starting to get me upset. He is a badass but is loosing his mind. Rick knows what is best for the group but he needs Shane there with him.

I sort of agree with you. But the jury is still out on Randall.............. so Shane's view might turn out to be correct. We'll just have to wait and see LOL (that's why I love this series- so much better than the one in the fall)!

I have to say I cheered when Dale died. Right after Carl he was the most annoying character. Dale wasn't as annoying in the books. In the books Dale died after humans ate his leg.

I have developed a Walking Dead hit list of characters I would like to see killed in the coming weeks.

Carl

Lori

Carol

T-Dog

I have to say I cheered when Dale died. Right after Carl he was the most annoying character. Dale wasn't as annoying in the books. In the books Dale died after humans ate his leg.

I have developed a Walking Dead hit list of characters I would like to see killed in the coming weeks.

Carl

Lori

Carol

T-Dog

Lol I feel the same exact way.

Carl

Lori

Carol

T-Dog

Agree with the last two, they bring nothing interesting to the show at all. The wife is nice to look at, but I don't like her character at all.

The kid however can be very interesting, Especially with the idea that they have to keep him from turning into an animal. A common theme in the comics, as you know...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.