GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Best game of year is still a defeat

i was thinking the same thing.....i figure the majority of the people in here don't wnat to hear it, but the Regier/Quinn/Ruff hatred that has started two weeks' in to this season seems too much a "Bills fan that thought the Sabres were gonna make them better about themselves."

If the W's and L's stay like this a month from now then go ahead, but let the season at least get to be a month old...anyone think the Devils are a 1-4 team too?

Tonight was the night where Cody McCormick officially became a more effective NHL player than Tim Connolly. Thanks for the memories, Tim.

Could this roster be any more convoluted? Who is the top line? Who are we counting on to score a big goal late in the game? At this point I'm counting on guys like Gerbe more than our veterans.

No reason not to play Weber in the next game. But I don't think Lindy is serious about sending a message.

• Like (+1) 1

Another great response to one of our players getting blasted. This team is a joke. Again.

The disease has spread to Myers, who watched the crime and did nothing.

Then, this really burns me up... in the scrum after the final horn, Vanek pairs up with the dude who messed up Pominville -- and does nothing. There was a chance right there to at the very least grab the guy by the collar and say something.

I hate to say it....but Gaustad is a joke.

Slap fight after the final whistle again.....and he had Hajlamarsisshission on the ice...but has to go hug Seabrook.

He got Trent Edwards'd by Lindy. So much promise but solid regression over the last few years.

That's why I went with "the dude who messed up Pominville."