GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Very impressed with Gerbe and Connolly tonight. Also Ennis is flying out there. That trio is giving the Hawks lots of problems. In our own zone, most players are doing a real good job and killing any attacks and closing the Hawks' passing lanes. Finally a team effort. Very disappointed thus far from Myers and Vanek though. I look at them as 2 of the stars of the team and both still are struggling.

All in all, there is 20 minutes left and they NEED to play like they did for most of the first 40 if they are going to win this game. If our record was nowhere near what it is now, even a loss here would be a "feel good" loss, but, if they blow this tonight, things will just look very very dark, despite their real good game.

That was quite a save by Lalime with the blocker with a little over a minute left on Sharp.

You can't tell me the atmosphere in that building isn't spurring the Sabres on. One of the best buildings in the league. They really have to do something about HSBC Arena.

That was quite a save by Lalime with the blocker with a little over a minute left on Sharp.

You can't tell me the atmosphere in that building isn't spurring the Sabres on. One of the best buildings in the league. They really have to do something about HSBC Arena.

such as?

It's amazing how much harder this teams plays on the road than at home. We saw it in Ottawa too. They are a bunch of lazy, bumbling, individuals at home...and play just a boring style to match the opponents boring road style. On the road they really are working as a team.

such as?

Only way to get a ruckus crowd at HSBC Arena is lower the prices. Most hardcore fans can't afford the tickets and our season ticket base is at like 14k. Most of those people are people who go in wearing shirts and ties. Our atmosphere for playoffs is one of the best in the league, and many players around the league say so and Bruins said it last year too.