[Mildly OT] Broads in the locker room

Sterling Archer

But the chick was asking for it. I mean if you want to be a model then go be a model. Then be the weather girl in the studio. Don't go walking into the locker room like you're looking for an FHM photo shoot.

Basically what I'm trying to say, if chicks wanna walk into a locker room with T&A all out and about, they should be prepared for the consequences.

So this begs the question, do you even allow females in the locker room if you are a coach or front office. They tend to be a distraction. And now with this, you can see the inevitable turn things are taking.

Do organizations impose a dress code for reporters? Do they just kick them out altogether? Does this start to make people who are hiring these women think twice about where they send them?

And do you think the current "LOOK AT ME! I'M A VICTIM" attitude in America (and apparently Mexico) is the only reason this is an issue?

Also, I saw her interview on the Today show crying about it. I laughed at her. While thinking about the terrible things I would do to her.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/462839-ines-sainz-vs-new-york-jets-the-hottest-story-since-erin-andrews

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/16/brian-baldinger-ines-sainz_n_719745.html

I feel like ripping someone a new master cylinder.

I suppose that the Robin tights are a bit too tight? I suppose, like all those players in that locker room that didn't seem it inappropriate, you wouldn't stand up to someone rapping a girl in the park?

She's not even the one who started the investigation. Other reporters did.

So mad right now.

Raping a girl in the park and making comments about a hot chick in a locker room are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Frankly, if I'm trying to get naked and a hot chick walks in the room, I'm probably gonna make a comment. I'm getting naked and you're the one offended when I allude to the fact that you are hott.

Get outta here with that.

Raping a girl in the park and making comments about a hot chick in a locker room are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Frankly, if I'm trying to get naked and a hot chick walks in the room, I'm probably gonna make a comment. I'm getting naked and you're the one offended when I allude to the fact that you are hott.

Get outta here with that.

So let's pretend that your a guy reporter at a woman's event and some truly ugly "broad" or "chick" comes at you and starts licking her lips, making sexual comments and can't keep her eyes off your pen!s. How do you feel? violated?

So let's pretend that your a guy reporter at a woman's event and some truly ugly "broad" or "chick" comes at you and starts licking her lips, making sexual comments and can't keep her eyes off your pen!s. How do you feel? violated?

Mildly disgusted at the sight of this female. What am I covering? A roller derby? The WNBA? Because if that's the case, I'm too busy trying to figure out where my career path went wrong.

And secondly, a woman's team would never let male reporters in a locker room in the first place.

Mildly disgusted at the sight of this female. What am I covering? A roller derby? The WNBA? Because if that's the case, I'm too busy trying to figure out where my career path went wrong.

And secondly, a woman's team would never let male reporters in a locker room in the first place.

So u think she wants to have sex with all of them?

and where did I say locker room?

So u think she wants to have sex with all of them?

I don't know. I'm not a mind reader.

and where did I say locker room?

That's the point I'm trying to make. I played sports in HS and been in plenty of locker rooms after hockey and the conversation generally leads to perverse things about women.

I'm all for showing restraint in a public area and being a gentleman. But if you walk into a room where it is generally acceptable for me to air dry my crotch, you should be prepared for what comes out of my mouth to be a little salty.

Locker rooms are a private area. That's what I'm trying to say. Frankly, kick all the reporters out of there. They can wait and catch the players on the way out.

I don't know. I'm not a mind reader.

That's the point I'm trying to make. I played sports in HS and been in plenty of locker rooms after hockey and the conversation generally leads to perverse things about women.

I'm all for showing restraint in a public area and being a gentleman. But if you walk into a room where it is generally acceptable for me to air dry my crotch, you should be prepared for what comes out of my mouth to be a little salty.

Locker rooms are a private area. That's what I'm trying to say. Frankly, kick all the reporters out of there. They can wait and catch the players on the way out.

Locker rooms could be private areas. There's no law saying a locker room has to be open to the media. However, owners open the locker room to the media to gain free publicity. It only becomes a legal issue when a team bars a reporter from that access because of her sex.

So by decision of most sports teams, there are times when a locker room is not a private area. Team management gives up some of that opportunity to sell their product (in this case, the Jets were reaching out to the hispanic market).

Players are part of this multi-billion dollar business, and should realize that their job is to represent their team and the NFL in the best possible way. Acting professionally with the media is part of their job, and they receive extensive training in this area.

So while some morons see this as a case of a bunch of heated-up guys playing a little grab-ass, what it is, in reality, is a bunch of dumb-###### who get paid millions of dollars, yet are unwilling or unable to act in a professional manner to earn that money.

Honestly, if you made that amount of money to play a game, wouldn't you see it as your responsibility to protect that game, and refrain from acting like a jackass when you see a woman wearing tight jeans while you're at work?

Honestly, if you made that amount of money to play a game, wouldn't you see it as your responsibility to protect that game, and refrain from acting like a jackass when you see a woman wearing tight jeans while you're at work?

Well, hot chicks in tight jeans aren't walking into the bathroom at work to ask me how things are going and why profits are down.

Archived