[Mildly OT] Broads in the locker room

Sterling Archer

Actually, I think the real answer is to make players available before or after showers (clothed), but not somewhere in between.

Only players/coaches/trainers and owners should be in the locker room. America can wait 30 minutes to ask Trent does he think he will be benched...

This is it in a nutshell. There is no reason whatsoever why anyone other than players and staff really need to be in the locker room.

Actually, I think the real answer is to make players available before or after showers (clothed), but not somewhere in between.

Only players/coaches/trainers and owners should be in the locker room. America can wait 30 minutes to ask Trent does he think he will be benched...

I agree. I have had women walk into a locker room after a hockey game and while not a huge deal, I cover up. I can't imaging a group of reporters trying to interview me or someone else while I was changing, let alone a woman.

What is wrong with a little space. Everyone is in such a rush on deadline. So if that is the case have the reporters in a holding room next door and make a request for the player to meet with them there either before or after changing in the privacy of the locker room.

People start having respect lost when they do not give any. In my opinion, this reporter showing her chesticles while in a locker room, while not deserving offending remarks, certainly crossed the line and invited them. Just MO. I am sure male reporters have had uncomfortable situations if nothing else from the close quarters where men are changing. Sorry that sets up conjuring potential images that probably should not be part of this board.

Archived