[Mildly OT] Broads in the locker room

Sterling Archer

Mildly disgusted at the sight of this female. What am I covering? A roller derby? The WNBA? Because if that's the case, I'm too busy trying to figure out where my career path went wrong.

And secondly, a woman's team would never let male reporters in a locker room in the first place.

Not too shabby....but back to the topic. If this reporter was wearing what I think she was wearing (I believe I saw a photo), how could you really not expect this to happen at times. Dress like a pro (not a street pro) and chances are these things get avoided. Was it wrong in the end, yes. Was it unexpected, hardly....

Not too shabby....but back to the topic. If this reporter was wearing what I think she was wearing (I believe I saw a photo), how could you really not expect this to happen at times. Dress like a pro (not a street pro) and chances are these things get avoided. Was it wrong in the end, yes. Was it unexpected, hardly....

This guy's using his noggin.

I'm mean I don't go to job interviews in a mesh tank tops and cutoffs.

So let's pretend that your a guy reporter at a woman's event and some truly ugly "broad" or "chick" comes at you and starts licking her lips, making sexual comments and can't keep her eyes off your pen!s. How do you feel? violated?

If I'm dressed in a suit and tie and working for ESPN, yes. If I'm dressed in short-shorts and a muscle shirt and work for the network who sent a woman in a wedding gown to propose to Tom Brady, maybe, but I shouldn't expect any sympathy.

If I'm dressed in a suit and tie and working for ESPN, yes. If I'm dressed in short-shorts and a muscle shirt and work for the network who sent a woman in a wedding gown to propose to Tom Brady, maybe, but I shouldn't expect any sympathy.

If she is wearing a wedding gown or short-shorts or a suit what is the difference? For anyone in that locker-room to act like a moron is inexcusable. It comes to a point where they need to grow up. How many "professional" athletes need to pay the price before they realize they are not in high school or college any more. At some point they need to become men. Maybe this is the same reason why so many of NFL players are dead broke 2 years after leaving the NFL.

"Professional athlete" is a such a stupid term thrown around to enforce some kind of higher value system on a bunch of guys who play games and get paid for it. You have to realize that these people have done nothing but play games for most of their lives and probably never had any real expectations out of them except to be better than the guy next to them.

This whole idea that athletes are supposed to be "professional" is like putting a tuxedo on a garbage man and telling him not to get it dirty. I don't expect these guys to be role models. I expect them to bash each other's heads in for my enjoyment.

What's that Dave Chapelle line? You may not be a ######, but your wearing a whores uniform?

I'm a bit out of the loop on this, what did the players do? Grab her? Rub up on her? Proposion her?

The only thing I heard is there was some "cat-calling." I'm guessing it was just guys screwing around and some whiner took offense and threw a fit. It's all about being "A Nation of Victims."

"Professional athlete" is a such a stupid term thrown around to enforce some kind of higher value system on a bunch of guys who play games and get paid for it. You have to realize that these people have done nothing but play games for most of their lives and probably never had any real expectations out of them except to be better than the guy next to them.

This whole idea that athletes are supposed to be "professional" is like putting a tuxedo on a garbage man and telling him not to get it dirty. I don't expect these guys to be role models. I expect them to bash each other's heads in for my enjoyment.

Holly-crap! Crosschecking has gone more over the deep-end than I could have ever imagined.

Got beat up by the jocks in school didn't you?

There's your problem right there. Nobody cares what you think or expect of athletes.

They have Commissioners for that, and like it or not, there is a "higher standard" in each League that is expected of their respective players. If they don't abide by this, they face consequences, and they all know this BEFORE agreeing to a contract.

Plus, not being able to control yourself because of what someone else is wearing stopped being cool in 6th grade, grow the f*&%$ up.

There's your problem right there. Nobody cares what you think or expect of athletes.

The old "your opinion doesn't matter argument." Clever.

They have Commissioners for that, and like it or not, there is a "higher standard" in each League that is expected of their respective players. If they don't abide by this, they face consequences, and they all know this BEFORE agreeing to a contract.

Yes because disciplining a bunch of guys for hooting and hollering at a really hott chick is a great use of time. Perhaps they should have spent more time looking into how many women Big Ben can molest in a bathroom, how many dead bodies Ray Lewis can stuff in a trunk, or even how many concussions you can get before you are a drooling, slobbering mess.

Plus, not being able to control yourself because of what someone else is wearing stopped being cool in 6th grade, grow the f*&%$ up.

So you've never objectified a woman with your friends?

Here, I got something for you:

funny-pictures-superior-cat-on-hors.jpg

^ You're confusing a workplace environment with hanging out. Try that shyt at your place of employment and see how well that works out for you. Friggin Burger King has a "No Tolerance" policy in regards to sexual harassment, so ya.... :rolleyes:

And no, I've never degraded a woman to her face because of her appearance, at least not since the 6th grade.

Joking around with friends in private is one thing, what these guys did is totally different. It baffles me that you can't separate the two.

^ You're confusing a workplace environment with hanging out. Try that shyt at your place of employment and see how well that works out for you. Friggin Burger King has a "No Tolerance" policy in regards to sexual harassment, so ya.... :rolleyes:

And no, I've never degraded a woman to her face because of her appearance, at least not since the 6th grade.

Joking around with friends in private is one thing, what these guys did is totally different. It baffles me that you can't separate the two.

I'm not talking about degrading a woman. I'm talking about checking out hott chicks and maybe throwing out a lame pick-up line.

And you act like they were slapping her ass and waving their ###### at her.

I mean hell, if I'm working with another guy and I notice some hott chick, it's frown upon if you don't point it out.

Unless you have some secret video of these players doing something seriously degrading and lewd, I have to stand by my opinion that all this hoop-la is the product of what is an every day occurrence in this country: a person being overly sensitive and screaming they are a victim.

This woman is sticking her nose in front of every camera she can. Why? Because she wants the attention. You don't dress like that and pose half naked in magazines if you don't want attention.

I'm not talking about degrading a woman. I'm talking about checking out hott chicks and maybe throwing out a lame pick-up line.

And you act like they were slapping her ass and waving their ###### at her.

I mean hell, if I'm working with another guy and I notice some hott chick, it's frown upon if you don't point it out.

Unless you have some secret video of these players doing something seriously degrading and lewd, I have to stand by my opinion that all this hoop-la is the product of what is an every day occurrence in this country: a person being overly sensitive and screaming they are a victim.

This woman is sticking her nose in front of every camera she can. Why? Because she wants the attention. You don't dress like that and pose half naked in magazines if you don't want attention.

The Today Show did a pretty good piece on this incident, including a picture of her attire that day and the name of the group that went to the NFL in the hopes of an investigation. Seems to me she wasn't really making a big deal about it at all, as already stated here in this thread, and she also was wearing a button down shirt and jeans.

I agree with you that we have too many "victims" looking for attention and money these days, but I don't see it in this case. She was embarrased by some of the player's actions in front of her peers and tweeted about it. that's how far she took it. It was her peers who went ahead with the complaints.

I also stand by my opinion that sexual harrassment, no matter the degree, is unacceptable in a workplace atmosphere, bottom line. Talking with a co-worker about some girl's tits is one thing. Telling said girl while at work that her tits are "bangin" is a sure-fire way to end up in H.R. discussing your future employment.

I saw that Today show piece, too. She looked hott. But I think if she was so embarrassed she would have let it go.

Also, I find it funny that half the time when they put up a picture of her they put up that one picture of her ass rocking out of control in those tight jeans.

This one:

WARNING: Picture of her ass in skin tight jeans. Do not click if it will offend you.

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/inessainz-132.jpg

The Today Show did a pretty good piece on this incident, including a picture of her attire that day and the name of the group that went to the NFL in the hopes of an investigation. Seems to me she wasn't really making a big deal about it at all, as already stated here in this thread, and she also was wearing a button down shirt and jeans.

I agree with you that we have too many "victims" looking for attention and money these days, but I don't see it in this case. She was embarrased by some of the player's actions in front of her peers and tweeted about it. that's how far she took it. It was her peers who went ahead with the complaints.

I also stand by my opinion that sexual harassment, no matter the degree, is unacceptable in a workplace atmosphere, bottom line. Talking with a co-worker about some girl's tits is one thing. Telling said girl while at work that her tits are "bangin" is a sure-fire way to end up in H.R. discussing your future employment.

Thanks for saving me the typing.

Archived