Yet another player that Darcy would never go after

carpandean

Yeah, but after those three days, he can't really glove down a puck out of mid-air anymore.

Yeah he'd be very vulnerable through the 1-hole.

Crosschecking's head is going to explode when he sees this thread. :ph34r:

I heard PA had footage of Jesus' saves but somehow dropped his Flipcam in the toilet. I don't even want to ask how it happened.

:nana:

If you must know, my sessile poylp had slipped out, and I wanted a photo to send to the medical journal.

He did have Simon Peter and his brother Andrew for followers. These men of course were fishermen and skated with him when the pond froze. Rumor has it Mary led in blocked shots.

Was that Simon, Andrew and Peter Stastny? What about the 13th apostle Michele Goulet?

Yeah he'd be very vulnerable through the 1-hole.

Crosschecking's head is going to explode when he sees this thread. :ph34r:

I actually took it in stride. Given the nature of this thread, there was nothing for me to even get remotely upset about. Besides, there are some people out there who do have the surname of Christ, but the "i" is pronounced like the "i" in "crisp". So, that's a way for me to dance around that.

OTOH, I do know of some people who would definitely get bent out of shape over it. As long as I keep the discussion here and not take it elsewhere, there's no need for the zealots to get wind of this and blow it way out of proportion. After all, it's on a Rangers jersey. Given their current track record, they need to wait another 38 seasons for a Cup.

Now, if it comes to an actual theological discussion AWAY from this forum, THEN that's when the swords get crossed (but we won't go any further on that on this hockey forum).

I actually took it in stride. Given the nature of this thread, there was nothing for me to even get remotely upset about. Besides, there are some people out there who do have the surname of Christ, but the "i" is pronounced like the "i" in "crisp". So, that's a way for me to dance around that.

Is that from a specific nationality? I've never run across that name at any point.

Is that from a specific nationality? I've never run across that name at any point.

I've known a few people with that last name, pronounced the way XC says, but I have no idea of the nationality.

He did have Simon Peter and his brother Andrew for followers. These men of course were fishermen and skated with him when the pond froze. Rumor has it Mary led in blocked shots.

No love for this Beauty??? :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

There's also Krist Novoselic...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krist_Novoselic

There is also Charlie Crist in Florida - damn close!

There is also Charlie Crist in Florida - damn close!

Funny you should mention Charlie Crist. I was thinking about that name earlier today solely with regard to name pronunciation. You beat me to it. Kudos to you! :)

Archived