Yet another player that Darcy would never go after

carpandean

Funny you should mention Charlie Crist. I was thinking about that name earlier today solely with regard to name pronunciation. You beat me to it. Kudos to you! :)

It took some digging, and near vision I didn't think I still had in me, but I figured out the avatar. I take it I'm Lazarus Long?

It took some digging, and near vision I didn't think I still had in me, but I figured out the avatar. I take it I'm Lazarus Long?

In a facetious way, yes. Who's to say you haven't been around since Christ's crucifixion? We know that it's not possible for any human being to live that long (although Paul Edgecombe from The Green Mile might also be in the running).

BTW, what did you think of my gift avatar to you?

Does it begin? "I've read stories like this before in magazines. I never thought it would ever happen to me."

Honestly, I haven't the book. I just know about it because my dad was a huge fan of Robert A. Heinlein's sci-fi novels.

In a facetious way, yes. Who's to say you haven't been around since Christ's crucifixion? We know that it's not possible for any human being to live that long (although Paul Edgecombe from The Green Mile might also be in the running).

BTW, what did you think of my gift avatar to you?

I'm honored.

Did he write the Red Shoe Diaries?

Unless there's something missing from the Wikipedia article, I don't think so.

EDIT: I get it now. You're trying to play me for a fool. Sorry, but this Wikipedia junkie has a habit of doing fact-checking in this regard.

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of Crist... gah-DAMN.

Love the caption: Gov. Charlie Crist checks a Florida beach for signs of oil

I was trying to come up with a snappy comment but I can't seem to think properly right now.

Archived