GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I can't tell if I want the Sabres to win or lose tonight. I'm not sure what would be better for them over the break, to feel good about themselves or bad.

THIS.

Only problem is do some of these guy's even care. Does anyone know are they getting a little vacation away from the ice ? e.g days away from the rink and/or team. I am not sure if they deserve it. If I was coach I might use tonight's game to say anything less than total all out leave it on the ice game and no time off during olympic break be back to practice Sunday morning.

For once in the last 5 months, I don't care what is best for the team, whether it is better for them to win or lose this game...They NEED to win tonight, because I can't sit through another game of the CRAP we have been seeing for 3 weeks. All I want is for them not to leave a bad taste in my mouth for the next 2 weeks. Leave it all on the ice, and get a win.

I don't think I have ever predicted a loss but tonight has the feel of a drubbing. 5-2 with the empty netter and 2 weeks for these guys to realize how far they have fallen. Miller is mentally in the Olympics so I would start Lalime. Throw Kaleta out there and tell him to hit everything that moves. They probably won't win but maybe they can get some frustrations out....

I was debating even watching tonight, but my buddy just called me with a free ticket so I guess I will be. How sad that I'm not even all that excited about going to a Sabres game on a Saturday night...that just sucks. :( I only go to 3 or 4 a year so it's always been a big deal for me. Well, hopefully they'll surprise us tonight.

Wow...

worst.gameday.thread.ever.

You had the floor. No one to disagree with you. You wasted your chance!

Good period for the Sabres. Only that one real flurry for the Sharks. You know the Sharks have to be looking beyond this one. If the Sabres lose tonight, I'll be surprised.

Anyone else confused about what the Paralympics are?

Good period for the Sabres. Only that one real flurry for the Sharks. You know the Sharks have to be looking beyond this one. If the Sabres lose tonight, I'll be surprised.

they had prosthetic legs.

Good point, oh well...

I agree, though, nice period. I just hope they can keep the pressure up, and don't let up if they get the first score. If they sit back on a team like this, they will get killed.

Archived