Skin updated - Hit F5 to refresh

SDS

2nd largest employer in the state of Massachusetts. Something tells me I'd have no luck with that.

I disagree. You alone may not cause change, but if they get enough complaints then they may act. Does MS even provide security patches anymore for it?

I continue to have the same issues as Eleven. Changing to lo-fi didn't help. Some threads/some times of the day, it works. Others, not so much.

I'm using Firefox for Mac 3.0.12. I can try Safari for awhile.

Edit: After posting this, I opened the "Lalime and a scorer" thread and it went right to the first unread post. Go figure.

I like the IP 2.0 skin better than the Sabres skin. The colors are easier on my eyes. The font is easier to read.

Okay now for the off the wall comment:

I don't like the skates in the Sabres skin. Everytime I look at them, I think of the image from the Wizard of Oz when only the witches feet and shoes are sticking out from under Dorthy's house.

Now everytime you see it you're going to think Wicked Witch of the West.. You're Welcome.

I continue to have the same issues as Eleven. Changing to lo-fi didn't help. Some threads/some times of the day, it works. Others, not so much.

I'm using Firefox for Mac 3.0.12. I can try Safari for awhile.

Edit: After posting this, I opened the "Lalime and a scorer" thread and it went right to the first unread post. Go figure.

SDS, it's working for me now, too. Did you do something, or is the problem intermittent, or ...?

SDS, it's working for me now, too. Did you do something, or is the problem intermittent, or ...?

I just clicked on the "first new post" box in this thread... and I was taken back to SDS' first post.

Edit: Other threads are opening as expected. Maybe I should just avoid this one? :)

Came on this morning and every thread I had previously read opened to the first post of the thread.

Is there any help on the way here, SDS?

Actually, this is a known bug. They are testing a fix which I can apply tonight. No need to change skins.

Archived