Skin updated - Hit F5 to refresh

SDS

I uploaded a badword filter file that had about 250 entries. We'll see how it goes.

We've always behaved ourselves on this board--well, at least comparatively speaking; if you see fit to ease it up a little, I'd appreciate it. Earlier, I read PA's comment where he didn't want to number-sign the Sabres with faint praise, and I had my own comment about Doan making a number-sign of a play to score a goal!

We've always behaved ourselves on this board--well, at least comparatively speaking; if you see fit to ease it up a little, I'd appreciate it. Earlier, I read PA's comment where he didn't want to number-sign the Sabres with faint praise, and I had my own comment about Doan making a number-sign of a play to score a goal!

ok, I guess some of those words are a bit overzealous. I'll look into it. :)

I second this please.

I really like the new skin, and particularly the new font. :thumbsup:

In the drop down top right of the screen, manage friends

[#10236] The friends feature is not enabled on this board.

Thanks. :)

I'm not sure we have enough members here to make that feature worthwhile, but would you like me to activate it anyway?

Is it just me or are a few things missing right now? I don't see the standard reply button anywhere on the screen. All I have is the reply and multi-quote buttons under each post, which ends up quoting the post you choose. Also, I'm not seeing the page number links at the bottom that allow you to change the page of the thread you're viewing.

It's entirely possible that this is just a browser issue for me. This work computer is using an older IE browser, but I don't dare update it since it's at work. I didn't get the chance to look through here yesterday while at home with a newer browser.

Is it just me or are a few things missing right now? I don't see the standard reply button anywhere on the screen. All I have is the reply and multi-quote buttons under each post, which ends up quoting the post you choose. Also, I'm not seeing the page number links at the bottom that allow you to change the page of the thread you're viewing.

It's entirely possible that this is just a browser issue for me. This work computer is using an older IE browser, but I don't dare update it since it's at work. I didn't get the chance to look through here yesterday while at home with a newer browser.

Maybe it is an IE 6.0 thing - I don't have that browser, so I'm not sure. There are two "Add Reply" dark blue buttons with yellow swirls in them on the top and bottom. Also, there are the pagination links on the bottom left as usual. However, the drop down box to jump right page "X" is not there.

Maybe it is an IE 6.0 thing - I don't have that browser, so I'm not sure. There are two "Add Reply" dark blue buttons with yellow swirls in them on the top and bottom. Also, there are the pagination links on the bottom left as usual. However, the drop down box to jump right page "X" is not there.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the browser. This could make my procrastination at work much more difficult.

Can u make the swear words something other than ####? My mind reads those as numbers. Something like #*@!# ?

I know, I'm buggin'. Maybe a ":censored:" instead?

No problemo senorita... :thumbsup:

Archived