GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Buffalo Fan

Another reason the Sabres need to win is that they have simply stunk in the month of January for the past two seasons.

true that. Been a tough two years in that regard. This year seems totally different

Geez, sometimes I don't know why I bother posting:

They were 9-4-0 in January last year, beginning with a 4-0-0 run.

:nana:

I think this game is Miller's game to win. He's not been his best lately, just like the rest of the team. Honestly, at this point in the season given what he's shown us, I think he needs to get his head back in the game.

This is not to say that he's been stinking up the joint, but rather if Lalime, of all people, can have the excellent showings he's had this season, certainly Miller should be able to one-up that and show up for the first period and a half along with the rest of the team.

So, if there's any statement to be made with this particular game, I think it should include a statement from Miller.

Not a bad road game so far. They are working hard at both ends of the ice. 20 more minutes of tight checking and waiting for a good opportunity.

The hard work has been very good - we got a few good chances too, and scored on one.

Miller has been fantastic yet again, though I am getting tired of seeing Spatch firing them in one after another.. Goose needs to lay him out or something!!

Great back checking by Pommers and Vanek.........Miller looks like Miller again, keep it up boys....... :beer:

Clearly the best backchecking game, and big backchecks to break up rushes, I've seen out of this team..

I like games like this because Tyler Myers just makes things look so easy.

"Oh hey, I'll just glide in over the blue line and fire one right on. No big deal."

He faked out a Canadien player in the neutral zone in the second without even doing anything. I think he just confuses guys with his size.

Archived