GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Buffalo Fan

I'm assuming by 'they' you mean 'I'? I was quoting you.

Nah. I'm referring to the Habs papers recently and MSG mostly that keeps quoting the stat. They keep saying undefeated after 2 and I can't remember a single loss to refute that.

Nah. I'm referring to the Habs papers recently and MSG mostly that keeps quoting the stat. They keep saying undefeated after 2 and I can't remember a single loss to refute that.

You said "2nd period lead". That is not the same as "leading after two periods". Buffalo is undefeated when leading after two periods, but has 3 losses (2 in OT) with a 2nd period lead.

You said "2nd period lead". That is not the same as "leading after two periods". Buffalo is undefeated when leading after two periods, but has 3 losses (2 in OT) with a 2nd period lead.

I think you're just splitting hairs...we all knew what he meant. At least I hope so.

I think you're just splitting hairs...

I don't think so. I do, however, think it's quite impressive that Buffalo has failed to get a point only once when they've had a lead at any point in the 2nd period.

For the record, Ottawa is the only team to beat Buffalo in regulation when Buffalo had a 2nd period lead.

You know who can blow a lead? The flippin Rangers ... just gave up two goals in less than 2 minutes, one shorthanded, to let the Bruins tie them with less than 5 minutes left. Bastards.

needed to vent and that did not deserve its own thread.

EDIT: The Rangers pulled it out in regulation on a Higgins goal from The Intangible with 1:29 left. That's a nice waste of their game in hand by the Bruins., we'll take it.

You know who can blow a lead? The flippin Rangers ... just gave up two goals in less than 2 minutes, one shorthanded, to let the Bruins tie them with less than 5 minutes left. Bastards.

needed to vent and that did not deserve its own thread.

EDIT: The Rangers pulled it out in regulation on a Higgins goal from The Intangible with 1:29 left. That's a nice waste of their game in hand by the Bruins., we'll take it.

Just watched it too.. Glad to see they pulled it out. Hate rooting for the Rangers..

Archived