GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:00pm

Hopefully the Sabres have learned from their last losing streak how to not start streaks like that. Put the rangers into the distant memory banks with a win tonight.

Looking for a bounce back with a strong physical performance tonight..

Go Sabres!! :pirate:

Crap. Is this another VS game?

Oh double crap for us direct Tv out of towners. :wallbash:

Anyone with a web link for Tonights game is appreciated?

Well it would have been good to watch/see how they rebound against a real good team in the Devils. I still do not think the Rangers are that good of a team or lets just say better than the Sabres. The Devils however are once again a good team and test.

I like the fact Ryan get's up for his matches with Marty but now Marty is throwing praise :worthy: Millers way as the No. 1 US Olympic goalie. I say it's a ploy to get Ryan to think he is that elite goalie and have a letdown tonight. :o Don't listen to him Ryan, you still need to prove your the man to Marty, don't let him fool you with 'he already thinks your the man'. ;)

I would expect another close 1 goal kind of game tonight. Game will be won on superior effort or fortuitous bounce like 3-2. And Bflo since your home I am expecting you make sure it bounces your way.

Go Sabres

Ugh - I was royally pissed off to see this game listed on VS again...another surly out-of-towner would greatly appreciate any links to a Webcast of the game tonight

thx to all

Well it would have been good to watch/see how they rebound against a real good team in the Devils. I still do not think the Rangers are that good of a team or lets just say better than the Sabres. The Devils however are once again a good team and test.

I like the fact Ryan get's up for his matches with Marty but now Marty is throwing praise :worthy: Millers way as the No. 1 US Olympic goalie. I say it's a ploy to get Ryan to think he is that elite goalie and have a letdown tonight. :o Don't listen to him Ryan, you still need to prove your the man to Marty, don't let him fool you with 'he already thinks your the man'. ;)

I would expect another close 1 goal kind of game tonight. Game will be won on superior effort or fortuitous bounce like 3-2. And Bflo since your home I am expecting you make sure it bounces your way.

Go Sabres

Per BN, the lines are:

Vanek-Connolly-Stafford

Hecht-Roy-Pominville

MacArthur-Kennedy-Kaleta

Paetsch-Ellis-Mair

That third line will be interesting. Kind of like that Ennis-Kennedy-Kaleta line that scored in the one period that they were together. Ennis probably has more raw talent than MacArthur, but right now Clarke may have as good of an NHL scoring touch.

ur gonna be jealous, I got Yuri to sign my Aud brick.

My jealousy is the size of inky's calves.

Per BN, the lines are:

Vanek-Connolly-Stafford

Hecht-Roy-Pominville

MacArthur-Kennedy-Kaleta

Paetsch-Ellis-Mair

That third line will be interesting. Kind of like that Ennis-Kennedy-Kaleta line that scored in the one period that they were together. Ennis probably has more raw talent than MacArthur, but right now Clarke may have as good of an NHL scoring touch.

That third line better be interesting, because I don't expect the first two to contribute.

Per BN, the lines are:

Vanek-Connolly-Stafford

Hecht-Roy-Pominville

MacArthur-Kennedy-Kaleta

Paetsch-Ellis-Mair

Just to clarify, these were the lines at practice. I'm sure the practice lines usually carry over, but no one should be shocked to see something different to start the game.

One of these will probably work around gametime.

http://www.atdhe.net/10820/watch-new-jersey-devils-vs-buffalo-sabres

http://p2p4u.net/watch-live-sports.php?id=9647&link=1

Go Sabres

Paetsch-Ellis-Mair

Well there's 4 minutes of ice time. Only 56 others out there.

With us being the home team, I see Ruff only using this line when a change of pace is needed, or if they have an obviously weaker line.. speaking of which, I see Peters is a healthy scratch.. shame, I watched him play for the Devs against the Bruins, he was up and down the ice and generally physical and he even had a couple of run-ins with Paille..

Archived