GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Several more Sabre games on Versus the rest of the month. :(

And just like that.. lazy backcheck by Connolly, they move in, and skate pinballs around and in.

I wonder if the limp commentating subconsciously is putting the team to sleep, i know i'm dozing off here!

And just like that.. lazy backcheck by Connolly, they move in, and skate pinballs around and in.

I wonder if the limp commentating subconsciously is putting the team to sleep, i know i'm dozing off here!

More pathetic checking, they move in again, pretty sad shot that Miller will be very disappointed to have let in.

0-2

You just wonder if this effort is going to be the proverbial straw that snaps Ruff.

Sabres are heading for 8-8-1 since the 8-1-1 start.

This team is way too streaky.

I just don't think so. Not that a change may not be warranted, or deserved, but that the FO would actually pull the trigger. Darcy will turn it around that they had some key guys injured and miss some time (Gaustad, Grier, etc.) and that is why they are losing...

I just don't think so. Not that a change may not be warranted, or deserved, but that the FO would actually pull the trigger. Darcy will turn it around that they had some key guys injured and miss some time (Gaustad, Grier, etc.) and that is why they are losing...

No, I meant is this the effort that causes Lindy to snap?

oh, lol. If any loss could do it, it could be this one. This is the worst I have seen them this year. Take that last pathetic one-timer attempt by Pominville. No defenders on that side, nothing to get in front of him. Take your time, get the pass and put a good shot on goal. But no, he one-times it 6 feet to the side of the net.

who hates the Versus announcers more than I do? I'm just trying to watch a hockey game, not listen to the refs life story.

Welcome to the boards.

I don't mind the play by play guy, I like his voice. I could really do without the color guy though, he doesn't seem to bring any useful information to the table. Kind of like Harry Neale, only less senile.

I don't know about that. This is supposed to be a new, more 'caring' version of Ruff this season.

With the lack of offensive output we're having, I really won't be surprised to see either Ennis here the next game, or else those Whitney rumor gather steam.

I'm done with this game. Even a 4-goal third period comeback will not bring back the ninety minutes or so of my life I just wasted with the first two periods.

who hates the Versus announcers more than I do? I'm just trying to watch a hockey game, not listen to the refs life story.

I think I have around 100 posts about how bad they are so I believe I qualify for someone who hates them more. :nana:

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the boards.

I don't mind the play by play guy, I like his voice. I could really do without the color guy though, he doesn't seem to bring any useful information to the table. Kind of like Harry Neale, only less senile.

yeah, during play is not the time to talk about anything but the play, which the color guy has a knack for

Archived