GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Oh, then it is clear. It just sounded like scapegoat when biggest problem in team is scoring and people are blaming defensive D-man.

When team keeps winning, no one admits captain is part of that.

Maybe he should get traded and show what he is elsewhere. Just like Afinogenov did.

I could easily see it happening. This team no longer catered to Max's style and now he's flourishing. I'm sure Rivet would love to get himself back on a western conference team.

Oh, then it is clear. It just sounded like scapegoat when biggest problem in team is scoring and people are blaming defensive D-man.

When team keeps winning, no one admits captain is part of that.

Maybe he should get traded and show what he is elsewhere. Just like Afinogenov did.

I'm not labeling Rivet as a scape goat. This team will score when it scores. That's an entirely different situation.

I'm pointing out that Rivet hasn't played with any heart all season. Considering he's our captain and a league veteran, I expect at the very least to see him TRY.

It seems he has fallen victim to some sort of "comatose" that falls over the Sabres each season. We cannot afford to have our captain fall victim to that.

Rivet's play has been lackluster ALL season. since he has been here.

I was harping on him 10 games ago. He's not moving his feet, he's making unwise decisions in his own zone, and he's having difficulty making the outlet pass up the ice.

I would like nothing more than to deal him at this point and unload his 3.5 cap hit. Give the C to Grier or Goose.

I fixed your post. I'd really like to see the Sabres make the playoffs and find out if Rivet has something in reserve that we have yet to see in 100+ games as a Sabre.

Archived