GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

For a second there, I read, Vanek gets a pair. too funny

No, Fitzy is the guy around town toting beachballs in his pants, at least according to Fewell. This new team unity thing the Bills are trying out must involve coaches showering with players.

I wonder what other interesting things will be revealed in post game conferences? Edwards has a giney? TO washes his toes without bending his knees? Bench Mode packs heat in his keister? The nickname "Lil Dante" doesn't refer to his height? Eric Wood's drapes match his carpet?

Vs... damn.. damn.. damn...

No game for me tonight.. And I was so looking forward to Monday night hockey..

:pirate: I just got back from my Bflo weekend roadtrip and I was looking foward to kicking back and watching the Sabre's.

I need to call Direct TV and let them hear my angst.....

Let's go Bflo build on the great weekend and take back first place in division...

Damn. It's on VS, isn't it guys???

As for the game tonight, I can't believe DirecTV is continuing to screw us.

=

As for the game tonight, I can't believe DirecTV is continuing to screw us.

I have to tape the game at my office then run back over at 9 or so, pick it up & go home to watch it on video since DirecTV & Comcast can't seem to kiss and makeup. At least we have cable at our office and I only live a few minutes away.

Vs... damn.. damn.. damn...

No game for me tonight.. And I was so looking forward to Monday night hockey..

:pirate: I just got back from my Bflo weekend roadtrip and I was looking foward to kicking back and watching the Sabre's.

I need to call Direct TV and let them hear my angst.....

You can all watch the game at www.atdhe.net The game is on there, I just checked.

Wow, that was horrific. I'm waiting for Cindy Crosby to do the same one of these days, he's a whirlybird with the stick when they're losing..

You have to wonder, accident or not, if they team would suspend him for something like that...Nothing like being a pissy pants and hurting your franchise goalie for no reason...

whew.. i'm glad we came out of that period scoreless.. it would have been even better if we had scored on one of those rebounds laying around

we look to have weathered that storm in the first period without conceding any goals.. the last few minutes we also started showing some semblance of sustained offense as well, will look to build on that

Archived