GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Pretty douchey move by Wilson to pull their goalie just to stop a shutout.

Agreed - unless he thought that his team could score a quick three goals to tie it.... :lol: :lol: wait, I'm still doubled over. I guess any bone you can throw to the home crowd....naw, it was still a semi-bush league move.

Heard the three Versus calls this morning, and it's funny how on two of the Sabres goals, it's "Blah blah blah, oh yeah, the Sabres score." Idiots.

It was an awful performance by Versus - all they seemed to talk about were the Leafs and their players with the occasional mention that the Sabres had scored another one. I especially love Brickley's comment on Ruff calling a time out with only a couple of minutes left to rest his current line and thus maybe avoid an injury. Brickley said something to the effect of how he was a coach and thus knew that was what Lindy was doing. Anyone have a clue what coaching he's done? Must have been in New England because that's the only place they could consistently understand his accent.

Doggonit, missed the game and it sounded like a good one. :(

It actually seemed pretty slow until the 3rd period but that could have been me tuning out Versus. Toronto seemed to do a lot of cycling of the puck in the first period and a half and Montador - Myers fight should have gone on longer except for the quick linesman. A great game results-wise but maybe not the most entertaining of the year. I'll be glad to see Kaleta back to stir the pot.

It was an awful performance by Versus - all they seemed to talk about were the Leafs and their players with the occasional mention that the Sabres had scored another one. I especially love Brickley's comment on Ruff calling a time out with only a couple of minutes left to rest his current line and thus maybe avoid an injury. Brickley said something to the effect of how he was a coach and thus knew that was what Lindy was doing. Anyone have a clue what coaching he's done? Must have been in New England because that's the only place they could consistently understand his accent.

Andy's mom did a nice job with his Wikipedia entry. Check it out. Nothing about coaching on one quick glance.

It actually seemed pretty slow until the 3rd period but that could have been me tuning out Versus. Toronto seemed to do a lot of cycling of the puck in the first period and a half and Montador - Myers fight should have gone on longer except for the quick linesman. A great game results-wise but maybe not the most entertaining of the year. I'll be glad to see Kaleta back to stir the pot.

Wow, Myers in a fight, thats crazy, be hard to even reach the the young fella. Wish i would have seen it and thanks for a run down, i appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Agreed - unless he thought that his team could score a quick three goals to tie it.... :lol: :lol: wait, I'm still doubled over. I guess any bone you can throw to the home crowd....naw, it was still a semi-bush league move.

Does everyone not remember the game where the Canes pulled the goalie with 5 minutes left and scored 4 (!!) quick ones to lose 5-4? It was the against the Sabres, in 1997, I think.

Archived