GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

They just said Ovechkin hurt by knee-on-knee collision...anybody see it yet or know the severity?

Figures, since I'm going to the Caps game Dec.9. I went to the Caps game last year too and he was out for that game also :doh: . I mean it's good for the Sabres if he's out, but I'd still like to see the guy play in person.

They just said Ovechkin hurt by knee-on-knee collision...anybody see it yet or know the severity?

Figures, since I'm going to the Caps game Dec.9. I went to the Caps game last year too and he was out for that game also :doh: . I mean it's good for the Sabres if he's out, but I'd still like to see the guy play in person.

looks like he also got a game misconduct for that.

Looks like he took out Gleason with him. Not good..

That was a dirty little hit by OV...

Yeah they just showed it on the stream...OV initiated the hit and unsurprisingly it was pretty cheap. He just seems to be getting dirtier and dirtier. It's like he's daring the league to suspend him.

That Keith Ballard on Vokoun thing was absolutely ridiculous. Holy crap!

just remembered about justin TV. Damn Comcrap and control of VS

I'm relegated to Justin TV. It has frozen a couple of times, but not bad all things considered. I watching on an air card and its pretty good..

I'm relegated to Justin TV. It has frozen a couple of times, but not bad all things considered. I watching on an air card and its pretty good..

You like Joe Bowen, the Leafs play by play guy? He's been around a long time. He's Jeanneret-esque in my book.

And in other irrelevant news, Brian Burke has a gay son. Thanks VERSUS! :thumbdown:

Seriously. It's 2009. How is this a story? Who cares? I like how people are asked to comment about it, including his father, as if the kid has come out and said he's an axe murderer.

Seriously. It's 2009. How is this a story? Who cares? I like how people are asked to comment about it, including his father, as if the kid has come out and said he's an axe murderer.

The only time that would be news was if his gay son was an axe murderer and kills the Hanson kid when he's getting Brian Burke's autograph..

I hate the VS commentators.

Is Brian Burke's son an axe murderer? I hadn't heard that one

Not like we haven't seen his picture floating around the internet.

post-1428-1259630374955_thumb.jpg

So exactly, who cares?

Archived