GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I hate to say this, but Miller is starting to remind me of Dominik Hasek. That feeling that the other team isn't going to score because he is that good reminds of of Hasek. It's a feeling I had totally forgotten about till just now.

I have avoided actually saying this out loud, but I have thought it in almost every game this year.

Yeah they just showed it on the stream...OV initiated the hit and unsurprisingly it was pretty cheap. He just seems to be getting dirtier and dirtier. It's like he's daring the league to suspend him.

That Keith Ballard on Vokoun thing was absolutely ridiculous. Holy crap!

You guys didn't say Ballard and Vokoun were on the same team!

You guys didn't say Ballard and Vokoun were on the same team!

Pretty incredible. Judging by Ballard's reaction, I don't think he initially thought he did anything other than wack the goal. Hockey fratricide.. New concept..

I have avoided actually saying this out loud, but I have thought it in almost every game this year.

Now this is a "core signing" that we can credit DR for. He gets better each year and so far he's really cut down on the mental lapse type goals that always made me apprehensive about counting him among the elite. This year he's there and I cant think of another goaltender in the league Id rather see in goal 5 on 5, PK, or Shootout.

When did he start shooting the puck???

Myers being paired up with him has really changed the man.

Of course, it could also be because it's contract year.

I saw him on quite a few rushes up the ice in the first two periods.

Wow...that was pretty neat...Miller clears the puck to the boards, and it goes directly through the camera hole and hits the camera man right in the face...I always wanted to see that happen.

What did the photographer ever do to you?

Leafs announcers blatantly trying to jinx Miller and the Sabres. Childish.

I hate Joe Bowen!

Archived