GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

nfreeman

Put the first two periods in a time capsule.

Classic. Lindy. Ruff. Buffalo. Sabres. Hockey. Come charging out of the gate in the first. Then go to sleep in the second.

Hey sizzle, loved the crowd razzing the Sabres for their first shot late in the second period.

Put the first two periods in a time capsule.

Classic. Lindy. Ruff. Buffalo. Sabres. Hockey. Come charging out of the gate in the first. Then go to sleep in the second.

Hey sizzle, loved the crowd razzing the Sabres for their first shot late in the second period.

That's what happens when you are in the box.

This is going to a shootout. And Calgary has Kipper. Dammit.

And for you crowd noise folks, look, I'm finally watching a home game on my home TV, and as I had thought, the crowd noise is muted on the MSG broadcast. Not even close to what it sounds like live. You want to bitch about some schmuck they show on TV who isn't clapping? Fine. But the crowd is louder at the game.

EDIT: That OT penalty on Calgary? I guarantee that crowd was loud, and on my system, it was distant and quiet.

My game notes-

I wasn't going to complain about the officiating if we lost but since we won,

-The trap is back

-Clutching,...back

-Grabbing,...back

-Interference,...also back

-Hooking,...you guessed it,...back (although you can't use the blade of your stick so you have to be closer to the guy)

The league needs to tell linesmen that unless they are willing to bet the lives of their family, upon video review, that a puck was offside, let the play go.

Archived