GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Oh my God... Are you kidding me ... Leafs were shorthanded ..sort of .. Empty net .. 5 on 5..

Toronto gets a good tip ..30 seconds left

Buffalo: :worthy: :worthy: Leafs: :censored: :censored:

Timmy!!! Hope they skate and hit a lot better tomorrow night. Weak effort tonight, but still worth 2 pts.

[/quote

Isles also won in OT tonite...over the Caps...if Lalime is in goal tomorrow, they will have to play much better.

I just took a long shower. That win was filthy.

First time this season you can say the Sabres were outworked --that just can't creep back into this team's game.

This one either bodes very well for the Leafs going forward, or very badly for the Sabres.

First time this season you can say the Sabres were outworked --that just can't creep back into this team's game.

This one either bodes very well for the Leafs going forward, or very badly for the Sabres.

Yeah, Miller was outstanding again for them...didn't play their best but they still won...good feeling right now about that, but tomorrow better be much better...

I am sure someone less lazy than myself can look it up, but it seems to me the first game back from a road trip, especially a successful one, is sometimes a downer ... I am feeling one of those games where they are out of sync ... ugly 3-2 win ....

File this prediction in the "Blind Squirrel" category ... ;) ... I'm retiring while I am ahead ...

File this prediction in the "Blind Squirrel" category ... ;) ... I'm retiring while I am ahead ...

What a call .... Spot on ...

Someone mused that maybe a few of them are early stage flu... There are going to be games when the team is just not on.. Let's chalk this up to one of those..

Nice to get a couple PP goals tonight.

Maybe DTV feels bad about VS.. They are leaving the Lexus post game report on this year.

Or it could bode well in that Miller is doing his job and earning his money by bailing them out when they need it. Just sayin' ... could ...

Archived