GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

The refs are letting the Yotes get away with A LOT of crap. There was a hand-pass during the one PP, too.

The hand pass is legal in your own end. The rough part was how they let Michalek sit on the puck so long, especially since it looked like it was in his hand.

Few things I have seen. Teppo's wife is smoking! Pommers can't do a darn thing. Is Vanek even playing tonight?? The PP is horrible. It really looks like the second game of the season passes behind players and jumping over sticks however Hank is at mid season form with a bad pen and have a pass jump over his stick out of play.

Wow this is frustrating. I like most everything I see except that puck going in their net. Miller has been sharp when needed as well. I can't believe how we missed some really good chances. Deja vu to early last year.

Few things I have seen. Teppo's wife is smoking! Pommers can't do a darn thing. Is Vanek even playing tonight?? The PP is horrible. It really looks like the second game of the season passes behind players and jumping over sticks however Hank is at mid season form with a bad pen and have a pass jump over his stick out of play.

I was gonna say the same thing. At least with the highlighted comment. I don't care if Montador shoots like Zhitnik, it's nice to see someone on the point shooooooooot like we want him to.

Archived