GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Good win today, you have to applaud them for it even if it's ironically frustrating. Here's to one more good game against Boston!

Next year is our year...I see Roy and Pominville stepping it up...I see Vanek scoring 50...I see Miller winning the Vezina...I see us hoisting the cup.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

LETS GO BUFFALO!

And thanks for the season. Disappointing as it was, my life wouldn't be quite as awesome without Sabres hockey.

In the words of FSF, I believe in the green light, in the orgiastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us before, but that's no matter. Tomorrow, we will run faster, stretch our arms out further. And one fine morning....

So I say one more time...

let's go buffalo

Good win today, you have to applaud them for it even if it's ironically frustrating. Here's to one more good game against Boston!

Next year is our year...I see Roy and Pominville stepping it up...I see Vanek scoring 50...I see Miller winning the Vezina...I see us hoisting the cup.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

LETS GO BUFFALO!

And thanks for the season. Disappointing as it was, my life wouldn't be quite as awesome without Sabres hockey.

In the words of FSF, I believe in the green light, in the orgiastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us before, but that's no matter. Tomorrow, we will run faster, stretch our arms out further. And one fine morning....

So I say one more time...

let's go buffalo

Why do I suspect no one's going to write a song like this this time around? http://www.sabresalumni.com/media/audio/thank_you_sabres.mp3

A HUGE thank you to Mr. Patrick 6-14 Lalime for keeping us OUT of the postseason.

Regier, PLEASE get a competent backup, POR FAVOR

Cripes! Why don't you blame the guys selling popcorn at HSBC? Lalime wasn't perfect but the fact is the guys in front of him went to sleep. Just compare how they played the last 5-6 games to back then.

As for a competent backup, we had them but we keep running them out of town. Ty Conklin sound familiar? How about Dwayne Roleson? The fact is backup don't play as well as starters because they usually come in cold. That's when you need your skaters to step it up. But that never stops the peanut gallery from declaring who sucks.

Oh well. What irks me is we're only going to miss by a couple points. I'm really wishing we would have stomped those bottom feeders when we had the chance. The whole 0-4 against Atlanta and all that...

Go 2-2 vs ATL and we are in the playoffs. How about getting shut out by the freakin' Islanders? We can find a dozen games that cost us the playoffs. Every one of those games I said to myself we would regret that one come April.

The fact that the Sabres decided to start playing when it was almost too late just sticks in my craw. This must the fourth time in the last 9 years they've done this. It's becoming a joke. Everyone, especially douchnozzle Larry Quinn, will be touting this as a sign of how great a team this is and how close we are and blah blah. Stuff it. This team is a million miles from being a contender because no one on this team gives a crap if they win or lose. It's just a paycheck to these guys.

PTR

A HUGE thank you to Mr. Patrick 6-14 Lalime for keeping us OUT of the postseason.

Stick your spanish up your azz! ENGLISH please. Oh, and this ain't Lalime's fault. Blame the skaters for not giving maximum effort on every shift. Well, except for Gaustad and Kaleta that is. And Ellis and Paetsch when they got to play, too.

Wow, just.....wow.

But hey, maybe we can trade him for a big D-man or a veteran Center who can change the make up of this team. We all know the retarded amount of talent we're about to land when we move Tallinder and Lydman, cuz you know, they're a hot commodity.... <_< <_<

I've been wearing my jersey proudly on campus today. It feels like putting on your dress uniform before marching off to a battle you most certainly wont live through.

One last hurrah before it goes in the closet for the summer.

If I had a jersey, I'd drive right up in front of HSBC Arena, start a small wooden campfire, burn that jersey, and force the entire Front Office to watch me do it.

Oh, and have about 20,000 other fans do the same.

Cripes! Why don't you blame the guys selling popcorn at HSBC? Lalime wasn't perfect but the fact is the guys in front of him went to sleep. Just compare how they played the last 5-6 games to back then.

As for a competent backup, we had them but we keep running them out of town. Ty Conklin sound familiar? How about Dwayne Roleson? The fact is backup don't play as well as starters because they usually come in cold. That's when you need your skaters to step it up. But that never stops the peanut gallery from declaring who sucks.

Go 2-2 vs ATL and we are in the playoffs. How about getting shut out by the freakin' Islanders? We can find a dozen games that cost us the playoffs. Every one of those games I said to myself we would regret that one come April.

The fact that the Sabres decided to start playing when it was almost too late just sticks in my craw. This must the fourth time in the last 9 years they've done this. It's becoming a joke. Everyone, especially douchnozzle Larry Quinn, will be touting this as a sign of how great a team this is and how close we are and blah blah. Stuff it. This team is a million miles from being a contender because no one on this team gives a crap if they win or lose. It's just a paycheck to these guys.

PTR

Exactly.

I can already hear his fat ass talking about injuries to key personnel being the sole reason, and about the team coming together when needed to in the end, but the odds were just to much to overcome :wallbash:

Hecht and Pominville decide to start playing NOW??

:censored: I'm guessing that everyone else is saying the same thing about those two :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Fixed

Working hard doesn't guarantee victory, but playing lazy sure as heck all but guarantee a point loss.

Not that these guys will ever get it though.

"This was probably one of our better games this year," Pominville said. "We had our backs against the wall. We had to win."

Well, I'm certainly glad to know you're happy with your performance there Jason, way to freakin' go!! Did anyone tell you it doesn't matter Jack Shite how you played tonight, due to the 6 months you "superstars" decided to mail in?

You can take "one of your better games this year" and shove right up your backside for all I care, cause that's all it's good for.

Archived