GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

And the 1st goal for the Rangers should NOT have counted....hmm...I wonder if Gary sent the good refs over to MSG tonight?

didn't see it just the second one which was tipped flyers missed a open net on their PP. Flyers start period with a 41 second powerplay... man I wish they cashed that in.

didn't see it just the second one which was tipped flyers missed a open net on their PP. Flyers start period with a 41 second powerplay... man I wish they cashed that in.

Yeah the issue is now we need the Flyers to win in regulation..if it was for a shootout Id still have hope...but now it appears to be over

Briere just scored to make it 2-1 Rangers...game is live on yahoo if anyone else wants to watch...

I don't know if it because of the free MLB Extra Innings preview, but NHL CI is also on. If you have cable check it out, you may be able to watch the NYR game.

I don't know if it because of the free MLB Extra Innings preview, but NHL CI is also on. If you have cable check it out, you may be able to watch the NYR game.

Yeah I think it is... I was happy to find that the other day. LETS GO FLYERRRRSSS

Sabres turning on the afterburners when the season is practically over? How typical. You know I feel like this is a bigger slap in the face than if they just tanked it. This is like saying "Yeah, we could have made the playoffs if we felt like it. We just didn't. Suffer, Sabre fans."

PTR

Briere just scored to make it 2-1 Rangers...game is live on yahoo if anyone else wants to watch...

Oh, I'd love to except I live in comcast :censored: country. The versus feed on yahoo noticed I am in the philly area with my ip. I can't even watch the damn game. :wallbash:

Archived