[OT] TO signs with Buffalo

deluca67

He signed for 1 year at 6.5 mill and TE will be able to get him the ball just fine now.

Sure hope so, or the NFL circus will be back in Buffalo like we haven't seen since the early days of the "Bickering Bills"...

Now if we only had an O-line... and a D-line... and a TE... and a....

One thing for sure, on paper, the Bills just got more dangerous. Lee Evans, Josh Reed and Terrell, give me the ball or I'll overdose, Owens makes this O scary. Can the shambles of what we call an O-line protect the QB long enough to matter???

I don't read TSW that much, but I can imagine they're going nuts right now.

Exactly which coach did he kill? Other then Parcells, who may have left because of him, I don't think you can credit/ blame any coach firing on him.

None that I know of. I just heard the guy on Channel 2 call him a "coach killer" and thought is was funny.

Sure hope so, or the NFL circus will be back in Buffalo like we haven't seen since the early days of the "Bickering Bills"...

Now if we only had an O-line... and a D-line... and a TE... and a....

Yeah, to think all the bickering might destroy that great "team chemistry" which has brought us three straight 7-9 seasons...

One thing for sure, that just killed any fantasy football value he had :chris:

Just kidding.. Who knows.. Maybe this is akin to the Reggie White signing in Green Bay..

Yeah, to think all the bickering might destroy that great "team chemistry" which has brought us three straight 7-9 seasons...

LOL...

It is a curious decision... This is the first truly underperforming team he has voluntarily played for..

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Living in the Dallas area, it's been hard to follow the Bills, and frankly I have started to like the 'Boys. (Don't worry, I'll say a few Hail Marys for that blasphemy.) The one thing that kept my hate for the 'Boys smoldering was TO. Now that Dallas dumped him and the Bills picked him up, it's even harder to root for the Bills.

Have fun with that piece of work up there, guys.

I will say this, he was a little calmer here than he was earlier in his career. Still an attention , but at least paying attention to the team aspect of the game. Maybe he's maturing emotionally; maybe the Bills will get the TO that everyone saw the potential of earlier in his career.

Any chance they brought in TO to take attention away from Lynch?

You don't really believe that do you? Ralph spending $6.5 million as a pr spin?

In all seriousness, they are gambling a rather small amount of money and I see no down side to move. For all your rants about the criminal element in the league, on some of which I support your position, TO has never been in trouble with the law as far as I know.

You don't really believe that do you? Ralph spending $6.5 million as a pr spin?

In all seriousness, they are gambling a rather small amount of money and I see no down side to move. For all your rants about the criminal element in the league, on some of which I support your position, TO has never been in trouble with the law as far as I know.

It may not have been the only reason. I would guess it helped in the decision making process.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Living in the Dallas area, it's been hard to follow the Bills, and frankly I have started to like the 'Boys. (Don't worry, I'll say a few Hail Marys for that blasphemy.) The one thing that kept my hate for the 'Boys smoldering was TO. Now that Dallas dumped him and the Bills picked him up, it's even harder to root for the Bills.

Have fun with that piece of work up there, guys.

I will say this, he was a little calmer here than he was earlier in his career. Still an attention , but at least paying attention to the team aspect of the game. Maybe he's maturing emotionally; maybe the Bills will get the TO that everyone saw the potential of earlier in his career.

Kinda like we did with Lynch too. :thumbdown:

I'm excited he's on the team until we lose two games in a row and he becomes another randy moss, another cancer to the team unless it's winning.

Archived