TO WHOEVER RUNS THIS SITE

Lethbridge Broncos

Question

22 answers to this question

holy cow, your a 4th liner? yikes...

you can hardly skate.

where is the nerd who runs this site? yo, can i get off the 4th line? thanks...

14 more posts and you can change it yourself...I think. It's only been 6000 posts or so since I was there (yeah, I counted all the posts I lost)

where is labatt blue -- i thought he had some pull around here? isnt he a MOD or whatever? he is usually festering around here like a fly on #%^$#!. can he get me a new title? this is crap. 4th line...horseshit...

You know, the Sabres have a habit of trading people from Lethbridge for Smehliks. Don't push it.

where is labatt blue -- i thought he had some pull around here? isnt he a MOD or whatever? he is usually festering around here like a fly on #%^$#!. can he get me a new title? this is crap. 4th line...horseshit...

He's usually in bed by now. We Mods talked about it earlier. You're a Fourth Liner. Keep up the posting and maybe you will find yourself bumped up to the third line...

i dont want to be a 4th liner anymore. i think i have added some great posts and demand a better title. ill take 'conn smythe winner' or 'bonafide all star'. i will go to another site if i dont get this.

If you want to get to 3rd line status, you need to post more. Think "quantity over quality". That's the motto of any decent message board and college students in a drive through liquor store!

14 more posts and you can change it yourself...I think. It's only been 6000 posts or so since I was there (yeah, I counted all the posts I lost)

i am an idiot, and must ask: how? i noodled around with my edit options, and didn't see one that allowed me to designate myself as the ghost of dave snuggerud.

(no way i am ever beating "brooding superstar" (PA?) or wolf's "habitual line stepper".)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.