Best screenname to never offer a post

PASabreFan

PASabresfan?

haha j/k but is that you? Or someone else took copied your name? lol

My two favorite would be- PatPatPatHeScores! and SmokinAndJokin

I vaguely remember creating that. I was just thinking the other day it's time for a change. Hey, if daveb can become TaroT, I can change too.

I vaguely remember creating that. I was just thinking the other day it's time for a change. Hey, if daveb can become TaroT, I can change too.

Nope, it's in the terms of service "Grumpy Old Men are not allowed to change their screennames."

Phantoms, however, fit under a separate category and I don't recall the rules on that one. ;)

Mifster1 is kinda funny.

And I see PA as more like one of these guys

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mifster1 is kinda funny.

And I see PA as more like one of these guys

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

His profile lists him as 33 years old . Old by no means

Carrubacollision.

hands down.

bjbnice woulda been there not for his single post. Its odd to see the number of members here that rarely post or view. Looks like a lot of the coincided with the FA fiasco of players to be left unnamed. Misery loves company i guess.

Archived